*** 2013 Atlanta Spring Nationals = April 13th & 14th (NOW ACCEPTING ENTRIES) ***

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NOW we can have a duel between you and I after heat Race Saturday to settle our score LOL all in fun and competition Twin Vs Twin then Tunnel vs Tunnel ;-) LOL it will be dark when we are done on Sat
Your right Mikey, have to do 90 heats at least on Sat. to have a shot to finish on Sun. Have fun men..........==={}

Atlanta has done 188 heats in 2 days. but the Clock Must Start with the Boat Hits the Bank AND you need 2 retrieve boats picking them up all day. OUT Fast ...in Slow... & it can be Done....... & We Must get started On Time on Saturday....... its hard to get that 1 1 1/2 hrs back on a late start..

Last edited by a moderator:
Ray,

I figured you were like me and liked apple pie instead of that pine bark the Fla boaters go after!!!!!....... ;)

CRACK???? I like ATL. Cheetah 3 Crack... :eek: and I REALLY love me some of that Apple Pie.

Stan,

If it gets cold we should have plenty of "roadrunner" kindling for a fire while we partake and pass the apple pie!!!...... :eek:

Jermey called me to let me know he has called lane 1,and ready to gobble up some Roadrunner stew . :eek: :eek: :eek: :ph34r: :ph34r: :blink: :blink: :blink:

Get ready for some good ol' fashion azz wippin! Roadrunner style! And looks like there will be alot of LYNX chasing too!

Stan,

If it gets cold we should have plenty of "roadrunner" kindling for a fire while we partake and pass the apple pie!!!...... :eek:
http://www.basspro.c...SSELL_THUMBNAIL
Wrong Fast, need to be chest high. :lol: ...==={}

......and the smack continues, even from those too skeeeered to even sign up for the race!!!!...... :eek:

I hear roasted Roadrunner is great with a good dark pale ale like Bass Pale Ale, SO with this in mind, I will personally provide as a prize, one six pack a month for the rest of the year, to ANY driver that wins the 2013 Spring Nationals Twin Hydro Class that is driving any hull other than a RoadRunner!!!!..... ;)

Disclaimer: Must be deemed legal under current IMPBA Rules before award of prize. If awarded, prize can not be consumed on the grounds of any IMPBA race site, including but not limited to Sanctioned Races, club sites, SAW, etc. I can not be held liable by Roadrunner Boats for anyone switching from Roadrunner to another manufacturer before the race in an effort to win prize!!! ...... :D

Stan,

......and the smack continues, even from those too skeeeered to even sign up for the race!!!!...... :eek:

I hear roasted Roadrunner is great with a good dark pale ale like Bass Pale Ale, SO with this in mind, I will personally provide as a prize, one six pack a month for ANY driver for the rest of the year that wins the 2013 Spring Nationals Twin Hydro Class that is driving any hull other than a RoadRunner!!!!..... ;)

Disclaimer: Must be deemed legal under current IMPBA Rules before award of prize. If awarded, prize can not be consumed on the grounds of any IMPBA race site, including but not limited to Sanctioned Races, club sites, SAW, etc. I can not be held liable by Roadrunner Boats for anyone switching from Roadrunner to another manufacturer before the race in an effort to win prize!!! ...... :D
Ron people are running Roadrunner cause they are Availible prior to the race.... When was the last time a eagle won the race?? Who was president? Carter?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Stan,

I hear roasted Roadrunner is great with a good dark pale ale like Bass Pale Ale, SO with this in mind, I will personally provide as a prize, one six pack a month for ANY driver for the rest of the year that wins the 2013 Spring Nationals Twin Hydro Class that is driving any hull other than a RoadRunner!!!!..... ;)

Ron people are running Roadrunner cause they are Availible prior to the race.... When was the last time a eagle won the race?? Who was president? Carter?? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Eagles will be well represented at the race. Also, there are clearly more twin hulls available than just Roadrunners and Eagle's!!!!........ :ph34r:

Back