*** 2013 Atlanta Spring Nationals = April 13th & 14th (NOW ACCEPTING ENTRIES) ***

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stan,

If it gets cold we should have plenty of "roadrunner" kindling for a fire while we partake and pass the apple pie!!!...... :eek:
http://www.basspro.c...SSELL_THUMBNAIL
Wrong Fast, need to be chest high. :lol: ...==={}

......and the smack continues, even from those too skeeeered to even sign up for the race!!!!...... :eek:

I hear roasted Roadrunner is great with a good dark pale ale like Bass Pale Ale, SO with this in mind, I will personally provide as a prize, one six pack a month for ANY driver for the rest of the year that wins the 2013 Spring Nationals Twin Hydro Class that is driving any hull other than a RoadRunner!!!!..... ;)

Disclaimer: Must be deemed legal under current IMPBA Rules before award of prize. If awarded, prize can not be consumed on the grounds of any IMPBA race site, including but not limited to Sanctioned Races, club sites, SAW, etc. I can not be held liable by Roadrunner Boats for anyone switching from Roadrunner to another manufacturer before the race in an effort to win prize!!! ...... :D
Ron people are running Roadrunner cause they are Availible prior to the race.... When was the last time a eagle won the race?? Who was president? Carter?? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Me, 2012 fall nationals F hydro, single sgx Mac .84. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Stan,

If it gets cold we should have plenty of "roadrunner" kindling for a fire while we partake and pass the apple pie!!!...... :eek:

......and the smack continues, even from those too skeeeered to even sign up for the race!!!!...... :eek:

I hear roasted Roadrunner is great with a good dark pale ale like Bass Pale Ale, SO with this in mind, I will personally provide as a prize, one six pack a month for ANY driver for the rest of the year that wins the 2013 Spring Nationals Twin Hydro Class that is driving any hull other than a RoadRunner!!!!..... ;)

Disclaimer: Must be deemed legal under current IMPBA Rules before award of prize. If awarded, prize can not be consumed on the grounds of any IMPBA race site, including but not limited to Sanctioned Races, club sites, SAW, etc. I can not be held liable by Roadrunner Boats for anyone switching from Roadrunner to another manufacturer before the race in an effort to win prize!!! ...... :D
Ron people are running Roadrunner cause they are Availible prior to the race.... When was the last time a eagle won the race?? Who was president? Carter?? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Dude you only got one motor! That means its not a twin(two motors)

Stan,

Yup, a single 80 eagle against all those twins in f hydro,,Just think about an eagle with two engines. :D

2n230nm.jpg

Stan,

Yup, a single 80 eagle against all those twins in f hydro,,Just think about an eagle with two engines. :D

2n230nm.jpg

Thats a Twin 45 vs A TWIN 101RS No Contest buddy....

Stan,

Eagles will be well represented at the race. Also, there are clearly more twin hulls available than just Roadrunners and Eagle's!!!!........ :ph34r:
Maybe.. But try to order one....... and show me the complete boat at Atlanta when we get there. Twins don`t arrive overnite.. I dont care who or how much you got.....

Stan,

2n230nm.jpg

Thats a Twin 45 vs A TWIN 101RS No Contest buddy....
He he he , Beep Beep !!!!!!! Honk Honk !!!!

Stan,

I hear roasted Roadrunner is great with a good dark pale ale like Bass Pale Ale, SO with this in mind, I will personally provide as a prize, one six pack a month for the rest of the year, to ANY driver that wins the 2013 Spring Nationals Twin Hydro Class that is driving any hull other than a RoadRunner!!!!..... ;)

Ron, Too Skeeeered to sign up. :wacko: Where we you in 2005-6-7-8-9 when Big Chuck put this race back on the map. I was there!!!! Can't make um all, Just Saying ;) ....==={}

Stan,

I hear roasted Roadrunner is great with a good dark pale ale like Bass Pale Ale, SO with this in mind, I will personally provide as a prize, one six pack a month for the rest of the year, to ANY driver that wins the 2013 Spring Nationals Twin Hydro Class that is driving any hull other than a RoadRunner!!!!..... ;)

Ron, Too Skeeeered to sign up. :wacko: Where we you in 2005-6-7-8-9 when Big Chuck put this race back on the map. I was there!!!! Can't make um all, Just Saying ;) ....==={}
The Heat coming out the Exhaust pipes of the Roadrunner RS 101 Twin ..Will Melt the Paint off Ron`s Eagle !!!!!!! Beep beep!!

Stan,

Scared ?????Not !! Conflict in dates can't do it . Your first Twin race will be fun , don't get too Skint'up !!! LOL Have fun !

Stan,

Scared ?????Not !! Conflict in dates can't do it . Your first Twin race will be fun , don't get too Skint'up !!! LOL Have fun !
Thanks Foley. I know you have another commitment. Just wanted to give you a hard time since you were dishing it out.... ;)

I am looking forward to my first twin race ever. They will probably pull out a roll of yellow tape and stripe my boat at the race, but I am still gonna pull that trigger and launch it into orbit. My plan is to feel things out the first heat or two and see how rough the course gets and test how this thing is going to react to heat racing conditions. If it fairs ok, the third heat "its gonna be on".... ;)

Stan,

Eagles will be well represented at the race. Also, there are clearly more twin hulls available than just Roadrunners and Eagle's!!!!........ :ph34r:
Maybe.. But try to order one....... and show me the complete boat at Atlanta when we get there. Twins don`t arrive overnite.. I dont care who or how much you got.....
I know Joe. I am scrambling like crazy to get one finished but I can promise I won't do like Julian did with his tunnel....... :eek:

I am looking forward to my first twin race ever. They will probably pull out a roll of yellow tape and stripe my boat at the race, but I am still gonna pull that trigger and launch it into orbit. My plan is to feel things out the first heat or two and see how rough the course gets and test how this thing is going to react to heat racing conditions. If it fairs ok, the third heat "its gonna be on".... ;)

"Ron Shaw"

OK Ron...............We all hear you....And we are all............ :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :p

But you say.., it.... so...Ding,ding!!!! The only stripe you are Sure to know about will NOT be on the boat.........!!!! But it wll be after the first HEAT you drive............!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :eek: :eek: :p

"Ron Shaw"

OK Ron...............We all hear you....And we are all............ :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :p

But you say.., it.... so...Ding,ding!!!! The only stripe you are Sure to know about will NOT be on the boat.........!!!! But it wll be after the first HEAT you drive............!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :eek: :eek: :p
Again, a lot of smack from a non- participant!!!..... :eek:

"Ron Shaw"

Again, a lot of smack from a non- participant!!!..... :eek:
Ron i tell you this your heart beat will be on overdrive and you will feel the rush we all felt when we 1st drove our Twins for the 1st time. theres over 150 years of Twin experience combined at the atlanta race.. you have a good game plan just make sure you finish you heats and your within the top 6 then you will make the big show. Ohh BigChuck is entered with his RR 101RS Twin. it will be fun and at the end of the day may the best Twin and driver win.. THE COURSE WILL BE RUFF AS HELL WITH 6 TWINS IN THE WATER THATS A GIVEN. A GOOD SET UP IS KEY IN ATLANTA........

Well said Julian..................Ron,it is Named the CANNIBAL for a reason. Have your boat Ready to RACE...........When you get here. Like JW Said..."Mine is WAITING!!!" :p

Oh.........And Don't run your mouth to much.............I WELL bust you up with the gas single RR!!!!

Back