*** 2013 Atlanta Spring Nationals = April 13th & 14th (NOW ACCEPTING ENTRIES) ***

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stan,

If it gets cold we should have plenty of "roadrunner" kindling for a fire while we partake and pass the apple pie!!!...... :eek:
http://www.basspro.c...SSELL_THUMBNAIL
Wrong Fast, need to be chest high. :lol: ...==={}

......and the smack continues, even from those too skeeeered to even sign up for the race!!!!...... :eek:

I hear roasted Roadrunner is great with a good dark pale ale like Bass Pale Ale, SO with this in mind, I will personally provide as a prize, one six pack a month for ANY driver for the rest of the year that wins the 2013 Spring Nationals Twin Hydro Class that is driving any hull other than a RoadRunner!!!!..... ;)

Disclaimer: Must be deemed legal under current IMPBA Rules before award of prize. If awarded, prize can not be consumed on the grounds of any IMPBA race site, including but not limited to Sanctioned Races, club sites, SAW, etc. I can not be held liable by Roadrunner Boats for anyone switching from Roadrunner to another manufacturer before the race in an effort to win prize!!! ...... :D
Ron people are running Roadrunner cause they are Availible prior to the race.... When was the last time a eagle won the race?? Who was president? Carter?? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Me, 2012 fall nationals F hydro, single sgx Mac .84. :)
Dude you only got one motor! That means its not a twin(two motors)
Yup, a single 80 eagle against all those twins in f hydro,,Just think about an eagle with two engines. :D

2n230nm.jpg

Thats a Twin 45 vs A TWIN 101RS No Contest buddy....
Jullian...If you think for one min. that a Twin 45 can not,or will not win this race...then I must have misjudged you. I guess you must have been one of those Mayan calender end of the world type of believers. What a pity...I wish Ralph would would lay off feeding his monkey's gun powder,you know that burns those important brain cells up. p.s. I know I do not have a Twin. Now...

Last edited by a moderator:
Well said Julian..................Ron,it is Named the CANNIBAL for a reason. Have your boat Ready to RACE...........When you get here. Like JW Said..."Mine is WAITING!!!" :p

Oh.........And Don't run your mouth to much.............I WELL bust you up with the gas single RR!!!!
I think the definition of a CANNIBAL is one that eats his own kind...Watch out RR's

What I do plan on bringing to Atl. Is some of the BIGGEST pcs. of TIHS you have ever seen...lol Crack is wack...Love the Smack

Stan,

If it gets cold we should have plenty of "roadrunner" kindling for a fire while we partake and pass the apple pie!!!...... :eek:

......and the smack continues, even from those too skeeeered to even sign up for the race!!!!...... :eek:

I hear roasted Roadrunner is great with a good dark pale ale like Bass Pale Ale, SO with this in mind, I will personally provide as a prize, one six pack a month for ANY driver for the rest of the year that wins the 2013 Spring Nationals Twin Hydro Class that is driving any hull other than a RoadRunner!!!!..... ;)

Disclaimer: Must be deemed legal under current IMPBA Rules before award of prize. If awarded, prize can not be consumed on the grounds of any IMPBA race site, including but not limited to Sanctioned Races, club sites, SAW, etc. I can not be held liable by Roadrunner Boats for anyone switching from Roadrunner to another manufacturer before the race in an effort to win prize!!! ...... :D
Ron people are running Roadrunner cause they are Availible prior to the race.... When was the last time a eagle won the race?? Who was president? Carter?? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yup, a single 80 eagle against all those twins in f hydro,,Just think about an eagle with two engines. :D

2n230nm.jpg

Jullian...If you think for one min. that a Twin 45 can not,or will not win this race...then I must have misjudged you. I guess you must have been one of those Mayan calender end of the world type of believers. What a pity...I wish Ralph would would lay off feeding his monkey's gun powder,you know that burns those important brain cells up. p.s. I know I do not have a Twin. Now...

Stan its julian with 1 L. come Atlanta we will see what happens at the end of the day..Im not religious and the mayans were wiped out from the face of the earth. I dont eat gunpowder I shoot bullets ;-)

Cant wait to smell the nitro in atlanta.. See you there Stan S.

PS: This Race is almost Sold Out. all classes will be very competitive this is going to be a great race.

Julian

Well said Julian..................Ron,it is Named the CANNIBAL for a reason. Have your boat Ready to RACE...........When you get here. Like JW Said..."Mine is WAITING!!!" :p

Oh.........And Don't run your mouth to much.............I WELL bust you up with the gas single RR!!!!
Oh. So Big Chuck is entered??? Smack away Chuck. I stand corrected. Too bad you are on the wrong side of the smack..... :eek:

Stan,

2n230nm.jpg

Stan is a very smart man and he is sooooo right. If a single 45 is hitting 85-90, then twin 45.... look out!!!!!!!..... :eek:

Oh. So Big Chuck is entered??? Smack away Chuck. I stand corrected. Too bad you are on the wrong side of the smack..... :eek:

I know Ron...........Everyone will say how WRONG it is of me to SMACK You like that....!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: ;) :lol: :D

But Hey.............You asked for IT!!! :D

Pace yourself guys, you've got five weeks to go.... B)
Great advice Chilli. Don't you wish you were dancing at this party????
Yep, Sorry I'm going to miss it. Looks like allot of D12 guys coming down. Been spending allot of money on a new gas boat I just finished sealing this evening and I finally picked up a trailer. Maybe next year. :)

Hey Gang,

We hit 290 boats this morning & 88 racers... This is going to be one helluva' race!!!

My graphics guy is working on the T-shirt and wants a high quality digital pic of the Twin Shootout winner's boat from last year.

Can someone send me a good pic of Ralph's boat ASAP??? I will E-mail Ralph directly too.

Thanks,

Lamar

I know Ron...........Everyone will say how WRONG it is of me to SMACK You like that....!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: ;) :lol: :D

But Hey.............You asked for IT!!! :D
I didn't ask for it, just responded to the SMACK talking you guys are throwing out. You will find out I don't just sit by and watch the action, I jump in the ring!!!!..... ;) This will be one of the best Atlanta Spring Nationals races ever!!! Congrats to Lamar, Rick, Doug, and the rest of their club!!!!!........... :D

Anyones 55- 56 mm props are going to have One Hell of a time trying to stay HOOKED Up in water when 67-70 mm props are tearing the **** out of the water. I will promise you the difference in Boat Speed and Prop Slippage will BE HUGE!!!!!!!! Here Kitty kitty.... Ron we just hope you get off the bank and stay running.......NEWBIE....... :rolleyes:

thats exactly why we switched to full diameter 1667"s..of course with a little magic from Mark...Joe and gang..stay out of lane 1..its already

taken by 3 shooters..you guys can mow the lawn :p :p

Jaguars are very big meat eaters! Can you believe that they can even kill and eat a crocodile? They do enjoy birds, Road Runners and Eagles as well!

thats exactly why we switched to full diameter 1667"s..of course with a little magic from Mark...Joe and gang..stay out of lane 1..its already

taken by 3 shooters..you guys can mow the lawn :p :p
Dont count on it...... If you paid to race..... You can race whatever lane you want too.......... :D :D BEEP beep....

Hey Brett, The new twin is getting some design enhancements so its taking longer then expected. It should be ready for Hobart. My return to Atlanta will be with my old reliable 91 HR powered Twin.. Cheers,W

Hey Brett, The new twin is getting some design enhancements so its taking longer then expected. It should be ready for Hobart. My return to Atlanta will be with my old reliable 91 HR powered Twin.. Cheers,W
Will FINALLY we will meet and we will race this has been long overdue.. thats for sure

Julian

Back