*** 2013 Atlanta Spring Nationals = April 13th & 14th (NOW ACCEPTING ENTRIES) ***

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you get those tears from Drake???? I don't think he got those from baby Jesus, I think they came naturally, when he walked away empty handed from Charleston!!!!........ :eek: :p
That was good! :lol: The tears from baby Jesus were in the b mod OTTO drove at Charleston! B)

Hey Gang,

We hit 290 boats this morning & 88 racers... This is going to be one helluva' race!!!

My graphics guy is working on the T-shirt and wants a high quality digital pic of the Twin Shootout winner's boat from last year.

Can someone send me a good pic of Ralph's boat ASAP??? I will E-mail Ralph directly too.

Thanks,

Lamar
Lamar i have a Idea and we did this at the fall nats in 2009. we should take a picture of all the competitors as a group in their perspective class before the start of their heats. it will be something nice to do and remember this great race thats about to take place.. Is the photografer that always there every year going to attend ??

Example; before the start of the Twin heats take a Picture of the all the drivers with their boats as a group taken from the CD Tower then the heat starts immediately after that same as the other classes as well..

Julian

J, you know better, at this race every minute counts, no time for photo ops. :D
I was trying to come up with a nice way to say it,, so thanks for bringing this to Julian's attention.

When the boat hits the bank,,,, Your on the clock!!!!

Your not ready,,, Sorry
Got it i forgot this is a 2 days race see ya then ;-)

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys,

I just spoke with photographer George Lainhart and he will be back again for the 2013 race. George has been shooting the Spring Nats for years now, and does a great job. He will be taking pics and selling prints on-site!

You can see some of his work here: http://www.photoreflect.com/pr3/store.aspx?p=27777

Julian, if you want any GLAMOUR shots, pull him to the side and I am sure he will be happy to oblige! :p :p :p I would love to have a pic of all the Twin Pilots and their boats posed together, but I just don't know when we would have time to pull it off.

Thanks,

Lamar

Guys,

I just spoke with photographer George Lainhart and he will be back again for the 2013 race. George has been shooting the Spring Nats for years now, and does a great job. He will be taking pics and selling prints on-site!

You can see some of his work here: http://www.photorefl...re.aspx?p=27777

Julian, if you want any GLAMOUR shots, pull him to the side and I am sure he will be happy to oblige! :p :p :p I would love to have a pic of all the Twin Pilots and their boats posed together, but I just don't know when we would have time to pull it off.

Thanks,

Lamar
well we can talk to all the Twin Drivers on open water and maybe do it then before heat racing Lamar..

Julian

Guys,

Thanks,

Lamar
Tell them J, I ain't no glamour boy, I'M FIERCE. :p

Hey Julian,

My "Little Friend" wanted me to let you know that he wasn't impressed at 400 yards, but he wanted to send you a vanity picture too.

CHEERS !!! Bob

Guys,

Thanks,

Lamar
Tell them J, I ain't no glamour boy, I'M FIERCE. :p http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7FX6sAL0Zw
WTF....... :D

Slots Left come join the fun great site and racers....

B Mono (1)

F Mono (1)

E Mono (1)

LSG 23-30 Cat (1)

Sixty Scale Hydro (1)

Sport 40 ( 5)

Lets get this Race sold Out

B Mono (1)

F Mono (1)

E Mono (1)

LSG 23-30 Cat (1)

Sixty Scale Hydro (1)

Sport 40 ( 5)

Lets get-um pumped up "Cheer Leader"

5 more sport-40's Just don't see that one happenin
Cheer Leader ?? You must got me confused with someone else.., I'm bringing boats to Atlanta and I come to Race ;) ;)

B Mono (1)

F Mono (1)

E Mono (1)

LSG 23-30 Cat (1)

Sixty Scale Hydro (1)

Sport 40 ( 5)

Lets get-um pumped up "Cheer Leader"

5 more sport-40's Just don't see that one happenin
Coming to ATLANTA this weekend for some MONSTER ENERGY SUPERCROSS ACTION in the DOME..........The Event is SOLD OUT!!!!!!

I got my bike ready for the event. Im Ready guns blazing LOL

Back