*** 2013 Atlanta Spring Nationals = April 13th & 14th (NOW ACCEPTING ENTRIES) ***

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
heres the break down of boats attending in Atlanta by fuel type/ electric

176 Nitro Boats

76 Gas boats

7 Electric boats

Nitro leading the way. its going to be the most intense 2 days of racing thats for sure :p
Need to re-check your addition Julian. Those three numbers do not add up to 287.... ;)

You study RR math???? You missed almost 30 boats somewhere!!!...... :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

176 Nitro Boats

76 Gas boats

7 Electric boats

Nitro leading the way. its going to be the most intense 2 days of racing thats for sure :p
Need to re-check your addition Julian. Those three numbers do not add up to 287.... ;)

unlimited 14 boats (Gas and Nitro), open offshore 14 (Gas and Nitro) was not added. those clases are mixed nitro and gas..

does not take a rocket scientist to figure out open offshore and unlimited you cannot get those number unless you know what boat there running.. thats where the 28 boats missing are ;-)

Lets do some math for the SLOW tunnel guy

176+76+7= 259

28 (unknown Powersource) that equals 287 boats :eek: :eek:

86 boaters

11 classes sold out

2 days of racing

as of this post

176 Nitro Boats

76 Gas boats

7 Electric boats

unlimited 14 boats (Gas and Nitro), open offshore 14 (Gas and Nitro) was not added. those clases are mixed nitro and gas..

does not take a rocket scientist to figure out open offshore and unlimited you cannot get those number unless you know what boat there running.. thats where the 28 boats missing are ;-)

176+76+7= 259

86 boaters

11 classes sold out

2 days of racing

as of this post
Just ragging ya Julian. All that smack you are talking, you deserve it!!!!

176 Nitro Boats

76 Gas boats

7 Electric boats

176+76+7= 259

86 boaters

11 classes sold out

2 days of racing

as of this post
ha ha you going to have your hands full in Twin hydro hope you drive better than you showed us with your F Mono at the fall nats LOL.. all i ask dont run over my twin and im happy lol. your going to experience 1st hand why twins dont normally stay in lane 1 90% of the time. All that smack talk you said about spending thousands of dollars and run lane 8 we will see what lane you run in Twin Hydro in april. hope you do just as good as you do in Tunnel boats

Classes With Open Slots as of this post

B Hydro (2)

B Mono (3)

E Mono (2)

F Mono (1)

Open Tunnel (1)

P limited OB Tunnel (1)

1/8th Scale Hydro (2)

Sport 40 (5)

LSG 23-20 Cat (5)

LSG 23-20 Rigger (3)

LSG 23-20 Skiff Crackerbox (1)

LSG 23-20 Sport Hydro (1)

Get them in Lets sell out this race

Julian

176 Nitro Boats

76 Gas boats

7 Electric boats

176+76+7= 259

86 boaters

11 classes sold out

2 days of racing

as of this post
ha ha you going to have your hands full in Twin hydro hope you drive better than you showed us with your F Mono at the fall nats LOL.. all i ask dont run over my twin and im happy lol. your going to experience 1st hand why twins dont normally stay in lane 1 90% of the time. All that smack talk you said about spending thousands of dollars and run lane 8 we will see what lane you run in Twin Hydro in april. hope you do just as good as you do in Tunnel boats

Hahaha. What are you saying, I should have waited until I had been back racing at least three or four races after being away for over 15 years before I jumped on that F Mono??????????.....hahahaha. That thing was setup for SAW not heat racing, thats for sure....lol. Driving this twin should be a lot of fun, especially if I can nail the setup and have it make predictable turns. Yes, I will be like the rest of you guys fighting for lanes 3-8. Should be a blast. If I can get this thing to drive like a tunnel, look out!!!!..... ;)

Twins drive way better than that tunnel trash !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Twins drive way better than that tunnel trash !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hahahahaha. I hear ya Foley.

176 Nitro Boats

76 Gas boats

7 Electric boats

176+76+7= 259

86 boaters

11 classes sold out

2 days of racing

as of this post

Hahaha. What are you saying, I should have waited until I had been back racing at least three or four races after being away for over 15 years before I jumped on that F Mono??????????.....hahahaha. That thing was setup for SAW not heat racing, thats for sure....lol. Driving this twin should be a lot of fun, especially if I can nail the setup and have it make predictable turns. Yes, I will be like the rest of you guys fighting for lanes 3-8. Should be a blast. If I can get this thing to drive like a tunnel, look out!!!!..... ;)
A Twin will drive lane 1 all day long. If your boat is fast enought you can push all the slower boats to run the inside when the water chops up & the prop slippage is the most & Cruise around them on the Outside HAMMER DOWN..... Beep beep!!!! p.s. A Fast Boat will Eat you up on the Outside running WIDE OPEN While you try to stay in #1

Good point Joe. No need to "pinch" it into the corner if you don't have to. This will be an entirely different driving style for sure. Jose can tell you, tunnel driving is driving the buoys like you own them, with only a half a lane to spare..... ;)

since you claim tunnel drivers are the best in the world. lets do a Tunnel vs Twin race if you are so good you can win.

Julian
I said tunnel drivers, not me...hahaha. But that would be fun to mix it up a little. Lets pick a tunnel class and the twin drivers build and run tunnels against us all weekend. Then some of the tunnel drivers bring a twin!!!! That would give the tunnel or twin guys bragging rights for the year. BTW, no borrowed boats allowed!!!! You can't take the easy route.... ;) This could get interesting.....
Ron you want me to bring a tunnel you got it. you better get a B tunnel going because im bringing one to Atlanta this year. you better build a Twin for Atlanta. dick loeb has a B tunnel and a Twin. Step up and get one yourself. you can have a Twin 45's,67's,80's,90's and 101RS. take your pick..
So Julian,

Where did your tunnel entry for Atlanta go????? We had a deal and you didn't mention a word, you just wussed out and dropped the class. I see how you are. I am moving forward with my end of the bargain as I don't puss out of a promise I make. I guess me just showing up with a Twin means I win the challenge!!!!...... :eek: Hopefully you will find a way to get back in B Tunnel to save face.......... :huh:

My money is on Crowther!!....in the mono department...his boats are stupid fast!!...and the boy can drive!!!
You want to bet elias ?? ill take you up on that bet it will be different in some classes ;-)
Your going to get SCHOOLED!!..in the mono dept.
WE may get schooled...... But Not by you......... :blink: :blink:
you said hes going to school me but he could not get passed a 14 year old :p :p :p . Jerry is a great racer and builds one solid mono we all enjoy very much. I have nothing but respect and gratitude for all his accomplishments,Records and US1 he has won more than i can say about you. If you loook in my signature you can see why I only run seaducers and Roadrunners boats.. but at todays racing the young guns of the hobby are stepping up and getting the job Done. Im looking forward to racing F Mono with the best IMPBA has to offer regardless of age. Get a mono and join us Elias we might teach you a few things here and there.

Julian
Never have had an interest in anything but riggers, and get schooled by you, will never happen motor mouth!!
Elias,

I went back to re-post something you said about Julian but it was gone. Look above. I think you may have been right about him after all........ :eek:

since you claim tunnel drivers are the best in the world. lets do a Tunnel vs Twin race if you are so good you can win.

Julian
I said tunnel drivers, not me...hahaha. But that would be fun to mix it up a little. Lets pick a tunnel class and the twin drivers build and run tunnels against us all weekend. Then some of the tunnel drivers bring a twin!!!! That would give the tunnel or twin guys bragging rights for the year. BTW, no borrowed boats allowed!!!! You can't take the easy route.... ;) This could get interesting.....
Ron you want me to bring a tunnel you got it. you better get a B tunnel going because im bringing one to Atlanta this year. you better build a Twin for Atlanta. dick loeb has a B tunnel and a Twin. Step up and get one yourself. you can have a Twin 45's,67's,80's,90's and 101RS. take your pick..
So Julian,

Where did your tunnel entry for Atlanta go????? We had a deal and you didn't mention a word, you just wussed out and dropped the class. I see how you are. I am moving forward with my end of the bargain as I don't puss out of a promise I make. I guess me just showing up with a Twin means I win the challenge!!!!...... :eek: Hopefully you will find a way to get back in B Tunnel to save face.......... :huh:
Julian gave up his Entry to John Otto So he Could GET IN the Race....... we had several classes blocked out, But we want everyone to attend that wants to come & race. B)

Sorry Joe. Julian and I had a deal. Look above, and that's only about half the smack he threw out!!! Oh well, he wussed out. Too bad, he loses... ;)

I WILL have a twin at this race..... :)

Sorry Joe. Julian and I had a deal. Look above, and that's only about half the smack he threw out!!! Oh well, he wussed out. Too bad, he loses... ;)

I WILL have a twin at this race..... :)
Ron I owe you dinner since we had a deal.. Keep in mind John Otto is a good friend of mine as a good gesture and racer i decided to let him race B Tunnel and gave up my spot so he can run boats. Its not about being a wuss LOL its about respect and I would do the same for you also Ron so you can run too..

NOW we can have a duel between you and I after heat Race Saturday to settle our score LOL all in fun and competition Twin Vs Twin then Tunnel vs Tunnel ;-)

im showing up to atlanta with a boat to race :eek: :eek: :eek:

PS: My brother got the B Mono thank you it was a pleasure doing business with you..

My money is on Crowther!!....in the mono department...his boats are stupid fast!!...and the boy can drive!!!
You want to bet elias ?? ill take you up on that bet it will be different in some classes ;-)
Your going to get SCHOOLED!!..in the mono dept.
WE may get schooled...... But Not by you......... :blink: :blink:
you said hes going to school me but he could not get passed a 14 year old :p :p :p . Jerry is a great racer and builds one solid mono we all enjoy very much. I have nothing but respect and gratitude for all his accomplishments,Records and US1 he has won more than i can say about you. If you loook in my signature you can see why I only run seaducers and Roadrunners boats.. but at todays racing the young guns of the hobby are stepping up and getting the job Done. Im looking forward to racing F Mono with the best IMPBA has to offer regardless of age. Get a mono and join us Elias we might teach you a few things here and there.

Julian
Never have had an interest in anything but riggers, and get schooled by you, will never happen motor mouth!!
Elias,

I went back to re-post something you said about Julian but it was gone. Look above. I think you may have been right about him after all........ :eek:
yep!!!! LMBO!!!!!

NOW we can have a duel between you and I after heat Race Saturday to settle our score LOL all in fun and competition Twin Vs Twin then Tunnel vs Tunnel ;-) LOL it will be dark when we are done on Sat

Back