*** 2013 Atlanta Spring Nationals = April 13th & 14th (NOW ACCEPTING ENTRIES) ***

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My money is on Crowther!!....in the mono department...his boats are stupid fast!!...and the boy can drive!!!
You want to bet elias ?? ill take you up on that bet it will be different in some classes ;-)
Your going to get SCHOOLED!!..in the mono dept.
WE may get schooled...... But Not by you......... :blink: :blink:
you said hes going to school me but he could not get passed a 14 year old :p :p :p . Jerry is a great racer and builds one solid mono we all enjoy very much. I have nothing but respect and gratitude for all his accomplishments,Records and US1 he has won more than i can say about you. If you loook in my signature you can see why I only run seaducers and Roadrunners boats.. but at todays racing the young guns of the hobby are stepping up and getting the job Done. Im looking forward to racing F Mono with the best IMPBA has to offer regardless of age. Get a mono and join us Elias we might teach you a few things here and there.

Julian
Never have had an interest in anything but riggers, and get schooled by you, will never happen motor mouth!!

Last edited by a moderator:
like we say in puerto rico el mono sabe el palo que trepa see ya later rico suave.. stay thirsty my friend ;-)

*** 2013 Atlanta Spring Nats Update ***

Hey Gang,

The following changes have been made this morning:

1) Tom Foley is out, but Ty Faust picks up his spot in Twin - we are maxed out @ 24 boats (4 heats of 6).

2) Joe Warren gave up his spot in D-Hydro for Stu Barr (2 heats of 8).

3) E-Hydro # of boats per heat has been increased (2 heats of 7) - Tom Elkins & Larry Beals are in now.

4) F Hydro # of boats per heat has been increased (2 heats of 7) - Brett English & Albert Araujo are in now.

I have done all the shuffling, trimming, and rearranging I can do. The classes that appear as SOLD OUT on the rcracingevents.com website are actually SOLD OUT, and in most of the Nitro Rigger classes have 2-5 people already on standby (in case someone backs out).

Thanks again for the OVERWHELMING response to the 2013 Atlanta Spring Nationals. We sincerely appreciate the support! Come prepared to RACE!!! We have 2 days to push trough 168 heats and nearly 300 boats. Get used to this mantra, you will hear it over and over again: "When the retrieve boat hist the dock, the clock starts"!

Thanks,

Lamar

I think it would be cool if a non racer would voulnteer his or her time to video tape this event.

My Twin Hydro antenna is already shaking with anticipation and the radio is not even in my hand yet!!!!!!!!!!........ :D

i have a new weapon in my arsenal
WOW!!! Did Ralph put his two Top Secret Battle Monkies up today,a little quiet for them two. Must be feeding time over at the RR ranch...lol Glad to see somebody's got their stuff ready. "76 more days till open water" and counting

Get'm Ty !!!
We will GET'M !! Tom . I have A great boat!! Fresh motors.The rest is up to me B)
Ty,

It's great to hear you made it in...this one is going to be a barn burner for sure!!..looking forward to meeting you in person..break them bad boys in gently and stay excited.

p.s. when you get a chance call me have something to share w-you..

WOW!!! Did Ralph put his two Top Secret Battle Monkies up today,a little quiet for them two. Must be feeding time over at the RR ranch...lol Glad to see somebody's got their stuff ready. "76 more days till open water" and counting
Julian is working I`am building a new SPEEDMASTER 45 with a Novarossi 46..... about 80 percent done...... here kitty kitty

Too busy trying to come back at one piece ive been around just busy here in afghan..

Too busy trying to come back at one piece ive been around just busy here in afghan..
Julian...all B.S. aside,we do thank you and all the people that are there doing the bang up job you do. Now get your a$$ back here in one pc. so we can race.

Julian...all B.S. aside,we do thank you and all the people that are there doing the bang up job you do. Now get your a$$ back here in one pc. so we can race.
yes sir will do buddy it will be nice to see you again my friend.. Everything is good here at the moment.. thanks Stan looking forward to racing you in F Mono ;-)

heres the break down of boats attending in Atlanta by fuel type/ electric

176 Nitro Boats

76 Gas boats

7 Electric boats

Nitro leading the way. its going to be the most intense 2 days of racing thats for sure :p

Back