*** 2013 Atlanta Spring Nationals = April 13th & 14th (NOW ACCEPTING ENTRIES) ***

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was there, it was won on a technicality, no one finished. Buckshots boat was the last one running died just a few feet ahead of the second to last boat running in the back straight...not a spectacular win..but still a win!

Think it was Atlanta 2010.

I was there, it was won on a technicality, no one finished. Buckshots boat was the last one running died just a few feet ahead of the second to last boat running in the back straight...not a spectacular win..but still a win!

It stop running because it got ran over by a Road Runner. LOL

My "win" in 2010 didn't count. :rolleyes:

That's the one I was thinking about,,,

Again Julian talking TRASH without knowing ALL of his facts..

He did say Since 2010???

The bar has been raised. This year we will be heat racing at higher speeds than ever. No boat will be able to take a hard roll and continue. As I said before there was once a man from Nantucket Tn that told me your boat and mine mean nothing to me.

Piston1

Last edited by a moderator:

He did say Since 2010???
look at post 394 and you will see that i corrected it get you eyes checked initially said 2010 but then made another post saying 2011 and 2012 read read pay attention old man.. as usual spitting your mouth off READ 1st make yourself look stupid

jae_zps7cf1faba.png

Sorry, couldn't help myself..... ;) There was wayyyy too much SMACK going on.

He did say Since 2010???
look at post 394 and you will see that i corrected it get you eyes checked initially said 2010 but then made another post saying 2011 and 2012 read read pay attention old man.. as usual spitting your mouth off READ 1st make yourself look stupid
Sorry,, But I think your the one that looks/sounds like a jackass!!!!

jae_zps7cf1faba.png

Really.........RON... Except for the oval records............JAE hasn't left the bank in heat raceing..... :eek: :eek: :eek: :wacko:

jae_zps7cf1faba.png

Really.........RON... Except for the oval records............JAE hasn't left the bank in heat raceing..... :eek: :eek: :eek: :wacko:
Hmmmmmm. Last time I checked, their first twin was just introduced. I hear several people are building and testing. I guess time will tell.

Back