*** 2013 Atlanta Spring Nationals = April 13th & 14th (NOW ACCEPTING ENTRIES) ***

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My money is on Crowther!!....in the mono department...his boats are stupid fast!!...and the boy can drive!!!
ELIAS, Did jerry win X mono @ the Winternats??????? :blink:
I think Jerry was in a run off for 1st place in X-Mono against Brandon...Brandon won 1st in that I am guessing.(still have not seen the results of the race) There is a video of the runoff somewhere on here,it looked like a good race between the two guys...but we all know there can only be one winner.

Parts distributors entered for Atlanta, Stu Barr c/o Crapshooter Boats & CMB Parts and acccesories.... Ralph Almirola c/o Roadunner Boats & CMB Parts and accessories.... John Otto c/o Technology Hobbies CMB Parts and accesories & TECHONOLOGY FUELS & Much more.... Walt Barney c/o Walts Hobbies CMB Parts and accessories & Walt Tanks And Much More boat related.... Jerry Crowther c/o Seaducer Boats CMB Parts and accessories & Seaducer Boats and related parts to assemble them.......... Bring your wallet. These guys will be glad to help you find what you need Boat Related................... Big Thanks Goes out each one of the parts distributors & mfgers for Investing there Personal Time & Money ...This Hobby is Alive & Well!!!!!! Lets Race........

Add to this lis......Andy Brown of CMDI Racing............ ;) ;) B)

My money is on Crowther!!....in the mono department...his boats are stupid fast!!...and the boy can drive!!!
I think Jerry was in a run off for 1st place in X-Mono against Brandon...Brandon won 1st in that I am guessing.(still have not seen the results of the race) There is a video of the runoff somewhere on here,it looked like a good race between the two guys...but we all know there can only be one winner.
Good Morning Stan, we see your a little late on the start this morn????????? :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
You want to bet elias ?? ill take you up on that bet it will be different in some classes ;-)
Your going to get SCHOOLED!!..in the mono dept.
jERRY HAS SOME OF THE BEST and Fastest MONOS but anyone can win or lose.. this is to you elias theres not a boat that i own that i wont race unlike YOU never had the cojones to put all the boats you own or had in the water and race (TWIN). I did not know you were Jerry's cheerleader palm palm and all.

For your information 1 of the national championships i have won was with a Seaducer Mono..

Im not scared to put any boat i have in the water and race anyone..

Julian
Dam julian Next you will be showing Elias your 45?? You show know by now...... Elias is Bretts Cheerleader.........
LMFAO thats funny.. we i kinda figure he was LOL cheerleading squad coming to Atlanta in full force LOL
thats funny..but the only problem is when Elias flys by your twin with his single k90 eagle..be ready Mr Warren and company...the south florida boys are coming to your home field, and were coming to win...be ready for turn one..it will be one hell of a WALL of water.. :p :pJulian, i expect another big hug from you buddy..looking foward to seeing you again..you guys are our motivation for the long drive we have

Parts distributors entered for Atlanta, Stu Barr c/o Crapshooter Boats & CMB Parts and acccesories.... Ralph Almirola c/o Roadunner Boats & CMB Parts and accessories.... John Otto c/o Technology Hobbies CMB Parts and accesories & TECHONOLOGY FUELS & Much more.... Walt Barney c/o Walts Hobbies CMB Parts and accessories & Walt Tanks And Much More boat related.... Jerry Crowther c/o Seaducer Boats CMB Parts and accessories & Seaducer Boats and related parts to assemble them.......... Bring your wallet. These guys will be glad to help you find what you need Boat Related................... Big Thanks Goes out each one of the parts distributors & mfgers for Investing there Personal Time & Money ...This Hobby is Alive & Well!!!!!! Lets Race........

I see Andy Brown has entered the Race............ B)

X mono runoff Brandon did win

EDITED the orginal post..... Someone Mold Some Extra OCTURA 1667 props and send them to Andy Brown to S/B and Cup.......

:D :D :D ..proud father...especially thats Brandon just turned 14...dont need a 101...vac 91 will do just fine

You want to bet elias ?? ill take you up on that bet it will be different in some classes ;-)
jERRY HAS SOME OF THE BEST and Fastest MONOS but anyone can win or lose.. this is to you elias theres not a boat that i own that i wont race unlike YOU never had the cojones to put all the boats you own or had in the water and race (TWIN). I did not know you were Jerry's cheerleader palm palm and all.

For your information 1 of the national championships i have won was with a Seaducer Mono..

Julian
Dam julian Next you will be showing Elias your 45?? You show know by now...... Elias is Bretts Cheerleader.........
LMFAO thats funny.. we i kinda figure he was LOL cheerleading squad coming to Atlanta in full force LOL
thats funny..but the only problem is when Elias flys by your twin with his single k90 eagle..be ready Mr Warren and company...the south florida boys are coming to your home field, and were coming to win...be ready for turn one..it will be one hell of a WALL of water.. :p :pJulian, i expect another big hug from you buddy..looking foward to seeing you again..you guys are our motivation for the long drive we have

Brett, home turf, you are right............I will be going out to the lake in a few days to sprinkle some dust to awaken...The Pond Monster.......... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :p :eek:

Julian
Well i hope if he can drive as much as he can talk and step up. Brett you will have to get thru Team Roadrunners (6) Roadrunner 101RS Twins and that wont be a easy task as we have proven before we will be on pond patrol and we take no prisoners.

cant wait to see you keep your other boy way from the big red machine..

Julian

Julian
Brett are you off your meds?? I have the #1 Florida Twin Guy in my Corner.......... He is the Owner & Builder of the ROADRUNNER TWINS you will have in front of you all Weekend...... He learned to Multi Task when he was very small...... We call him the CRAZY CUBAN.......... We Roadrunner Guys have your #1 Twin Guy Already..... Now What you Going to do?? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

you got THE CRAZY CUBAN Ralph, The Cannibal Chuck S, Wildman Joe W, Piston 1 Jose, The Terror Julian C, JEFFAFA Jeff W.

we are going to give you the business be prepared..

He will be on meds by the time he inhales all the PINE CRACK.............!!! :lol: :lol:

Now that's the pot calling the kettle black, Julian you carry the biggest pom poms of anyone! ROFLMFAO!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

We still luv ya J. :p

Clearly I'm gonna miss a fun time down there. Look forward to seeing you all later in the season. B)

Julian
Well i hope if he can drive as much as he can talk and step up. Brett you will have to get thru Team Roadrunners (6) Roadrunner 101RS Twins and that wont be a easy task as we have proven before we will be on pond patrol and we take no prisoners.

cant wait to see you keep your other boy way from the big red machine..

Julian
Julian Don`t doubt the kid just yet.. Just Cause his Dads Mouth Turns More RPM than the kids boat does.... :lol: :lol:

Now that's the pot calling the kettle black, Julian you carry the biggest pom poms of anyone! ROFLMFAO!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

We still luv ya J. :p

Clearly I'm gonna miss a fun time down there. Look forward to seeing you all later in the season. B)
Maybe, But my Cheerleading is Military Trained & Prepared for War.... hello.....

Julian
Now Burt.... I mean Brett... Don`t Bite off more than you can handle. That Warren & Company is RALPH,JOE JOSE, JULIAN,CHARLES,JEFF & many more that have a RR under there Arm come Race Time in the Twin Class.. We dont want to see feathers handing out of your mouth after the Event?? Do you even know what the Score is for the Winning Boat Mfgers for this SPECIAL TWIN EVENT???????

That score to my knowledge has been the same since 2010 take a guess ???

DON this cheerleader can back it up and has no retreat 10 years in the army and 5 years in combat in iraq. Im always Ready for WAR.. ill miss you at the race my brother ill see you soon.. :ph34r:Alcohol is for drinking, gas is for washing parts, nitro is for racing and racers that are too afraid to run a boat in a class are PU :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: in my book.

Back