*** 2013 Atlanta Spring Nationals = April 13th & 14th (NOW ACCEPTING ENTRIES) ***

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is Your HOT TIP on Hotel Rooms..... We have had Our Best Experience In a New Area of Town... On I-85 Exit # 61 this about 3 exits south of the lake off I-85. You can be back to the lake in about 10 minutes.... You have several New Motels and Hotels. Country Inn suites,Hampton Inn,Holiday Inn,Sleep Inn, Wingate by Wyndham. THIS IS FAIRBURN GA Area.... You also have Gas, Diesel, Propane, Waffle House, Cracker Barrrel, Chick fil A, Mcdonalds, Taco`s.... If you Travel East from this Exit #61 there are several more Nice Places to eat & Grocery stores going out towards Peachtree Georiga. Steak Houses, Pizza places, Mexican food, If you decide to travel to Peach Tree area That is another New up Coming Area with a Ton of New Eating Places........ Remember : FAIRBURN GA Exit #61 Off I85 all just south of the lake

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Lamar & Doug for Opening it up for More to Attend......
It was hard to say no after you offered us $2.00 for every gallon of nitro that will be burned at this race. :lol:

Really looking forward to this one fellas! Turn your hats around, you're on the clock!!

Hey Ty did you get your twin sorted out ?.....Join in on the action with your red rocket!!
Don't think he's even put in the water yet!!! TOO SCARED. :lol:
That shouldn't be an excuse!!! My twin is still in the construction stage and I was told to "SAC UP", so I am IN the game!!!! Simply could not pass this one up. I am thinking a tow line on Jose's twin with a final sling-shot at the end may do the trick. Looking forward to it guys, even if I am looking at water spray for 6 laps!!!!............ :eek:

Here Kitty Kitty!!!

HeyJoe,,

This is the best part of this whole hobby, poking at each other and then batteling it out. I can't wait. BTW, my son want to beat you in X mono so we're comming after you. LMAO

Albert

I hate being the only twin from Florida, c'mon guys lets strap up and jump in the ring
Keith, They will come .. They are Diehards like the rest of us..... I think Lamar just made it possible for the race to go to 28 Nitro Twins. Here Kitty kitty!!!

Guys as I told Julian last week I was looking hard at making a return to Atlanta this year but it's not in the cards. Between one of my guys at work needing the same weekend off and record trials here in D12 the weekend after it just ain't gonna happen. Many of us will cross paths later in the season I'm sure and it's always a blast to get together with my fellow twin pilots, kind of a brotherhood that one has to be a part of to fully understand. B)

Guys as I told Julian last week I was looking hard at making a return to Atlanta this year but it's not in the cards. Between one of my guys at work needing the same weekend off and record trials here in D12 the weekend after it just ain't gonna happen. Many of us will cross paths later in the season I'm sure and it's always a blast to get together with my fellow twin pilots, kind of a brotherhood that one has to be a part of to fully understand. B)
Send Tyndall with your boats to run proxy for you!!! Don, Your post is to the point twin pilots is a brotherhood. There was once a man from Nantucket Powell that told me, my boat and yours mean nothing to me!! Just joking they mean a hell of a lot to me and you.

JOSE

Hey Ty did you get your twin sorted out ?.....Join in on the action with your red rocket!!
Don't think he's even put in the water yet!!! TOO SCARED. :lol:
Yes I ran the boat Buck Short!! And now with the new motors,It may put the spank on that barge you have. :lol:
Typhoon,

You can always try,,,,, get in line with everyone else!

Elias,

Did you sale him the tuning manual???? He's going to need it!!!

LOL

Send Tyndall with your boats to run proxy for you!!! Don, Your post is to the point twin pilots is a brotherhood.

JOSE
Jose' the problem is I'd miss his expression the first time he squeezed down on the trigger, now THAT would be a Kodak moment! :lol: :lol: :lol:

That would be something. Is the arm doing better?

WELL BOYS................WHEN THE WATER SETTLES ON THIS ONE YOU WILL HAVE EARNED IT...............24 for TWIN!!! :D :D :D

The RECORD is 26..............."ANY MORE FOR ANY MORE!!!!" :eek: :eek: ;)

Here Kitty Kitty!!!

HeyJoe,,

This is the best part of this whole hobby, poking at each other and then batteling it out. I can't wait. BTW, my son want to beat you in X mono so we're comming after you. LMAO

Albert

I hate being the only twin from Florida, c'mon guys lets strap up and jump in the ring
Keith, They will come .. They are Diehards like the rest of us..... I think Lamar just made it possible for the race to go to 28 Nitro Twins. Here Kitty kitty!!!
Albert before your X mono gets to Joe W and his terminator F Mono you will have to get passed Chuck simmons and I 101RS F Mono first. Ill see ya at the finish line ;-)

Julian

Here Kitty Kitty!!!

HeyJoe,,

Albert

Albert before your X mono gets to Joe W and his terminator F Mono you will have to get passed Chuck simmons and I 101RS F Mono first. Ill see ya at the finish line ;-)

Julian
Mujer!!! Como te va!!!

Back