*** 2013 Atlanta Spring Nationals = April 13th & 14th (NOW ACCEPTING ENTRIES) ***

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lamar

Myself and Larry Beals would like to attend the spring race, if you could make room for 2 more Twin nitro riggers and 2 60 size riggers we would love to come up and race.

Thomas Elkins

Guys,

6 additional slots of TWIN NITRO RIGGER will be opened up today... B) B) B)

You want a race, you got a race... Come and get it!

Thanks,

Lamar

Last edited by a moderator:
BUCKSHOT?? FERRETTE??? :ph34r: :ph34r: JOIN US????..NITRO IS ON FIRE!!!

I hate being the only twin from Florida, c'mon guys lets strap up and jump in the ring

Guys,

6 additional slots of TWIN NITRO RIGGER will be opened up today... B) B) B)

You want a race, you got a race... Come and get it!

Thanks,

Lamar
Make sure you plug Stu`s name in there... he is looking for a spot in Twin too.

Come on Tom Foley we put our foot forward,
The weekend prior is an $800.00 weekend , just can't do it .
Tom.... Its Time ........ Lamar has make it possible for you to Plug your name in and prepare for a race of a life time......... this is the one you will be tellinig for grandkids about later..........

BOB Morton, Jeff Lutz, Eric Canto, Andy Brown, Elias Vazquez, Tom Foley, Rich Zimmerman, Ray Bowden, Bruce Jacobs , Buckshot - aka the Jaguar Man.... & Don Ferrette, Where are You???? .......Its time Brother to get entered........ DON`T DELAY .... More slots Have Opened for NITRO TWIN RACING ........ lets Get It On in Atlanta. YOU GUYS HAVE NEVER BEEN TO A RACE WITH 28 NITRO TWINS!!!!!!! This Will Be Battle Royal Style MAIN EVENT Racing....... Thanks Lamar & Doug for Openeing it up for More to Attend......

I hate being the only twin from Florida, c'mon guys lets strap up and jump in the ring
Keith, They will come .. They are Diehards like the rest of us..... I think Lamar just made it possible for the race to go to 28 Nitro Twins. Here Kitty kitty!!!

BOB Morton, Jeff Lutz, Eric Canto, Andy Brown, Elias Vazquez, Tom Foley, Rich Zimmerman, Ray Bowden, Bruce Jacobs , Buckshot - aka the Jaguar Man.... & Don Ferrette, Where are You???? .......Its time Brother to get entered........ DON`T DELAY .... More slots Have Opened for NITRO TWIN RACING ........ lets Get It On in Atlanta. YOU GUYS HAVE NEVER BEEN TO A RACE WITH 28 NITRO TWINS!!!!!!! This Will Be Battle Royal Style MAIN EVENT Racing....... Thanks Lamar & Doug for Openeing it up for More to Attend......
Don't have a twin at the present...but would love to join in on the "D" action!!..and will be there to support my south florida boys that will be bringing on the MIAM HEAT!!!...OHHH!!!...YEAH!!!

Hey Ty did you get your twin sorted out ?.....Join in on the action with your red rocket!!

Back