*** 2013 Atlanta Spring Nationals = April 13th & 14th (NOW ACCEPTING ENTRIES) ***

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I egree with you Charles. The first and original twin Shootout at the Spring Nats was 22 twins. Mitch Graber was the winner. Charles Simmons (big chuck) was the CD.

Jose...Almost. Mitch Graber did win the first. And we did have 22 the first time out. I did not call the race until 08................"SIX Runnin HOT!!!"

Last edited by a moderator:
I know of 8-9 More Good Twins that Did Not Sign Up.... 2014 could be 30 TWINS!!!!!! Bills, Canto, Lutz, Brown,Ferrette, Uncle Bob Morton,Jacobs, Buckshot, Bowden, & the Nitro Slut.... where are you?????
Maybe those above will come if they open 2 more heats.

I know of 8-9 More Good Twins that Did Not Sign Up.... 2014 could be 30 TWINS!!!!!! Bills, Canto, Lutz, Brown,Ferrette, Uncle Bob Morton,Jacobs, Buckshot, Bowden, & the Nitro Slut.... where are you?????
Maybe those above will come if they open 2 more heats. You forgot Barr, Foley, Zimmerman

So mines a dog ??? Next time !!....
Foley you need to come to this race you can play with your big boats all year around..

JULIAN

Thanks RAY!!! :D :D

Tom the line call and the infraction as they happened were called. But Everyone got in the water KNOWING they could RACE... ;) ;)

While we are all here.....The "Bragging" ....well you get the picture. I may have the order a little mixed up but.

Mitch Graber.........Road Runner

Bob Morton.........Eagle???

Nub kopisca............Road Runner

Brain Roach...........Road Runner

Jose Ortiz............Road Runner

Ralph Almirola.......Road Runner

Buck Shot .............Jaguar

This is Just of memory,if I have missed some one it was not intentional.

So mines a dog ??? Next time !!....
Foley, We would love for you to enter too.... You would have liked this Place........ B) But for now, you too have been added to the Missing Nitro Twin Pilot list.. We have plenty of time to add some more entries..But its up to Lamar and Doug....... i think we could easily do 25-26 total if they have the room........ I say we start a day early..... Or just stay and race on monday. I`am off for the Week..... SO LETS RACE..........

Bring the lights and lets run late Saturday.

While we are all here.....The "Bragging" ....well you get the picture. I may have the order a little mixed up but.

Mitch Graber.........Road Runner

Bob Morton.........Eagle???

Nub kopisca............Road Runner

Brain Roach...........Road Runner

Jose Ortiz............Road Runner

Ralph Almirola.......Road Runner

Buck Shot .............Jaguar

This is Just of memory,if I have missed some one it was not intentional.
Charles,

Time for a change :)

Stu

STU..........I could not AGREE with you more...............In more ways than one!!!! ;) ;) ;) :ph34r:

I would like to see..Bada Bing!..Foley, Brown and Lutz to enter this one!!..and this will be one BAD RACE!!!..COME ON!..DO WE HEAR 25 TWINS!!

One thing i do know. Roadrunner Twins 101RS will be on pond patrol. this race have the best RC Boaters the IMPBA has to offer and all manufacturers of boats, engines, hardware are also being represented. National Champions, record holders, US1 Champions, Indy masters champions, hall of fame boaters you name it there all going to be present.

The Twin Nitro Shootout is the Main event for this race my opinion let all Twin drivers that want to enter come and race. this so far is the biggest turn out i have seen in a while you wanted people to come to this race you got your wish. the racers want more Twins lets give everyone and spectators a show they will never forget..

Julian

Ladies and Gents... In this Corner we have...... Team Roadrunner..... dam there is a bunch of those Roadrunner guys...... It the other corner Team Crapshooter...... Next round the Eagles vs the X Brands....... Please keep your gloves on till we have the top 6 Twin Qualifiers.. AFTER THAT....... You can Drop the Gloves..... Drop your Shorts...... or whatever...... IT IS GAME ON!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back