*** 2013 Atlanta Spring Nationals = April 13th & 14th (NOW ACCEPTING ENTRIES) ***

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Lamar, kim and I have been trying to find where to order our Tee Shirts? 2011s were great, the one thing you get to show off to all where you have been! please let us know if its going to happen we are in for sure! looking foward to the races, and the really nice folks in atlanta. Rick & Kim Lindow

Last edited by a moderator:
Rick,

We will be posting the T-shirts @ a later date... One of the guys in the club is working on the design now.

Thanks for the support!

Lamar

Lamar, I have a P-spec tunnel and if you have room, add me to the ranks for that class, same as my other boats primary channel, 64, optional 63. I can send the addition $15 after thursday if ok.

thanks, John Crouch

Lamar, I have a P-spec tunnel and if you have room, add me to the ranks for that class, same as my other boats primary channel, 64, optional 63. I can send the addition $15 after thursday if ok.

thanks, John Crouch
Welcome to P Limited John. Gonna be a great class.

thanks, John Crouch
Welcome to P Limited John. Gonna be a great class.
Thanks Ron, looking forward to this race. I have CC racing building me a brand new sport hydro that will debut at this race. I also won a zip kit cracker box kit last year that I am going to build and bring along to race as well. Dick loeb did one and i love the way it looks and that has gotten me interested in going ahead and building it. he build the FE boat that I have and it does run well, I just need to get some "stick" time on it since i am used to running the big gas boats and not used to a small tunnel boat. They are a lot of fun though..

Lamar, I think you are going to have to open another heat of twin nitro hydro!!!!

Unfortunately, I can't open up anymore heats. The only chance of opening up any additional slots is if a class doesn't make. Then I can use those heats for a sold out class.

I do have 2 more guys wanting in F hydro. I have it capped at 12 boats (two heats of 6). Any objection to opening up two slots there making it two heats of 7???

Thanks again for the tremendous level of support for this event.

Lamar

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunately, I can't open up anymore heats. The only chance of opening up any additional slots is if a class doesn't make. Then I can use those heats for a sold out class.

I do have 2 more guys wanting in F hydro. I have it capped at 12 boats (two heats of 6). Any objection to opening up two slots there making it two heats of 7???

Thanks again for the tremendous level of support for this event.

Lamar
agreed let them in Lamar we don't mind more competition its about having fun racing

Oh Roooooooooon remember what you always tell Carol with her Thunderboat in the 1st turn JUST STICK IT IN THERE :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: . Im in for 7

Latest posts

Back