*** 2013 Atlanta Spring Nationals = April 13th & 14th (NOW ACCEPTING ENTRIES) ***

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It would nice to see 20 Nitro Twins....... 4 heats of 5 boats. It would be some Serious NITRO Twin Racing & may the best boat Win....... this is a race for the FINAL - 6 BOAT TWIN NITRO HYDRO SHOOTOUT !!!!!!! Looks like the Nitro twin guys have spoken... about Wanting to RACE!!!!!!!! Open up some More Twin Heats and Lets Blow it Out!!!!!! to hell with trying to finish by 1-2 on Sunday, Lets Exceed what has been done in the previous years in 2013................ We can worry about getting home on Monday!!!!!! LETS R A C E... BRING ON THE 20 TWIN NITRO HYDROS in 2013.

Last edited by a moderator:
it would nice to see 20 Nitro Twins....... 4 heats of 5 boats would be some Serious NITRO Twin Racing & the best boat Will Win....... this is a race for the TWIN NITRO HYDRO SHOOTOUT CORRECT?
I echo your comments!!

It would nice to see 20 Nitro Twins....... 4 heats of 5 boats. It would be some Serious NITRO Twin Racing & may the best boat Win....... this is a race for the FINAL - 6 BOAT TWIN NITRO HYDRO SHOOTOUT !!!!!!! Looks like the Nitro twin guys have spoken... about Wanting to RACE!!!!!!!! Open up some More Twin Heats and Lets Blow it Out!!!!!! to hell with trying to finish by 1-2 on Sunday, Lets Exceed what has been done in the previous years in 2013................ We can worry about getting home on Monday!!!!!! LETS R A C E... BRING ON THE 20 TWIN NITRO HYDROS in 2013.

I agree also LETS RACE make this the best Springs Nats ever.. 20 fire breathing Nitro Twin Hydros that would be great..

Julian.

PS: Lamar i sent you a PM

Lamar you guys have GOT WHAT YOU ASK FOR.......... ATTENDANCE!!! You have Several Good Boaters from Most Surrounding Areas & Districts... WE come to have a Good Time & Race Hard!! Please Consider getting the last 2 Nitro Twin Pilots in the line up. We Want them to be there to race & compete with the rest of the Entries..... This race can put Your Club back on top of the HEEP!!!!!! & Send the message that....THE ATLANTA SPRING NATS IS BACK BABY!!!!!!!!!! Come One... Come all.... to witness some of the the Fastest R/C Racers on the Water.......... Racing, Parts, Racing, Boat swap meet, Racing, Eating, Racing, & did I Mention Racing? Thats why we come back year after year....... Nothing like ATLANTA SPRING NATS... I was Hooked the 1st time i ever seen it in 1999.......... Believe it or Not... This 2013 Event will be the first time for some more new Boaters attending for the 1st Time!!!!!! p.s. If you LOVE THE SMELL OF NITRO and Water Spraying as tall as the Georgia Pines?? SEE YOU THERE!!!!!

Guys,

Love the enthusiasm!!!

Let me talk it over with the guys that will be sitting in the tower and get back with you. I won't be in front of the computer much today so it may be tomorrow before I have an update.

Julian I received your message and will make the requested change.

Thanks,

Lamar

Guys,

Love the enthusiasm!!!

Let me talk it over with the guys that will be sitting in the tower and get back with you. I won't be in front of the computer much today so it may be tomorrow before I have an update.

Julian I received your message and will make the requested change.

Thanks,

Lamar
Thanks Lamar

Lamar you guys have GOT WHAT YOU ASK FOR.......... ATTENDANCE!!! You have Several Good Boaters from Most Surrounding Areas & Districts... WE come to have a Good Time & Race Hard!! Please Consider getting the last 2 Nitro Twin Pilots in the line up. We Want them to be there to race & compete with the rest of the Entries..... This race can put Your Club back on top of the HEEP!!!!!! & Send the message that....THE ATLANTA SPRING NATS IS BACK BABY!!!!!!!!!! Come One... Come all.... to witness some of the the Fastest R/C Racers on the Water.......... Racing, Parts, Racing, Boat swap meet, Racing, Eating, Racing, & did I Mention Racing? Thats why we come back year after year....... Nothing like ATLANTA SPRING NATS... I was Hooked the 1st time i ever seen it in 1999.......... Believe it or Not... This 2013 Event will be the first time for some more new Boaters attending for the 1st Time!!!!!! p.s. If you LOVE THE SMELL OF NITRO and Water Spraying as tall as the Georgia Pines?? SEE YOU THERE!!!!!
this could be what weve all been waiting for...amen to Joes words..lets do 20 Nitro twins, 4 heats with 5 boats..we should not leave the final 2 boats out..i hope this works out..I VOTE FOR 20 TWINS

I have never seen that many twins at one time, what a show of technology and dedication from so many aspects of the hobby, (builders,hardware ,motors,ect.) and of course the owners who have labored to make the show! 4 heats of 5 boats, has my vote. OMG what a race!!!!

I know of 11 More Good Twins that Did Not Sign Up.... 2014 could be 30 TWINS!!!!!! Bills, Canto, Lutz, Brown,Ferrette, Uncle Bob Morton,Jacobs, Buckshot, Bowden, Freaking Foley & Nitro Slut Elkins.... where are you????? If i left anyone out? Please come race with us Next Time....... p.s. Stu will be there this Year!!! ....... this is a list of the Missing Twin Pilots that have boats now. But did not sign up......

IT was either 07 or 08............The record for TWINS ATTENDING the TWIN SHOOTOUT is 26. The "ORIGINAL"............ORGINAL request made in NOV 2004 was for 24 slots for the TWIN SHOOTOUT.

I'm just saying...........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nH3zpgPpSM

Latest posts

Back