*** 2013 Atlanta Spring Nationals = April 13th & 14th (NOW ACCEPTING ENTRIES) ***

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here Kitty Kitty!!!

HeyJoe,,

This is the best part of this whole hobby, poking at each other and then batteling it out. I can't wait. BTW, my son want to beat you in X mono so we're comming after you. LMAO

Albert

I hate being the only twin from Florida, c'mon guys lets strap up and jump in the ring
Keith, They will come .. They are Diehards like the rest of us..... I think Lamar just made it possible for the race to go to 28 Nitro Twins. Here Kitty kitty!!!
Albert before your X mono gets to Joe W and his terminator F Mono you will have to get passed Chuck simmons and I 101RS F Mono first. Ill see ya at the finish line ;-)

Julian
Mujer!!! Como te va!!!
Mija todo bien que no sete olvide el pitorro ;-) para Atlanta

Here Kitty Kitty!!!

HeyJoe,,

This is the best part of this whole hobby, poking at each other and then batteling it out. I can't wait. BTW, my son want to beat you in X mono so we're comming after you. LMAO

Albert

I hate being the only twin from Florida, c'mon guys lets strap up and jump in the ring
Keith, They will come .. They are Diehards like the rest of us..... I think Lamar just made it possible for the race to go to 28 Nitro Twins. Here Kitty kitty!!!
Albert before your X mono gets to Joe W and his terminator F Mono you will have to get passed Chuck simmons and I 101RS F Mono first. Ill see ya at the finish line ;-)

Julian

Julian..........He ASKED for and he will get. The Field in F-mono is one of the strongest I have seen in years. !!!

Here Kitty Kitty!!!

HeyJoe,,

Albert

Julian

Julian..........He ASKED for and he will get. The Field in F-mono is one of the strongest I have seen in years. !!!

15 F monos , sure is going to be a lot of fun. I can't wait till the first heat.

guys dont forget my son Brandon..he just took FIRST place in the 2013 winternats for X/F mono....he has no fear and he wants Joe W... :p :p :p :p ..The nitro mono battle is on!!!!

Here Kitty Kitty!!!

HeyJoe,,

Albert

Albert, Tune your kids boat up & You going to need all you got!!!!!!......... here kitty kitty.....p.s. Dont expect me to respect your Boat.. hell I dont even Respect mine .......

Last edited by a moderator:
My money is on Crowther!!....in the mono department...his boats are stupid fast!!...and the boy can drive!!!

Here Kitty Kitty!!!

HeyJoe,,

Albert

Albert, Tune your kids boat up & You going to need all you got!!!!!!......... here kitty kitty.....p.s. Dont expect me to respect your Boat.. hell I dont even Respect mine .......
Beals,Elkins and TOM Foley are in for Twin Hydro thats 24 Hardcore Twins. get some here Kitty Kitty

Julian

Still missing Lutz and Canto!!,...Spoke to Faust this evening he's thinking on joining in on the action!!...This is going to be the one BOYZ..!!

My money is on Crowther!!....in the mono department...his boats are stupid fast!!...and the boy can drive!!!
You want to bet elias ?? ill take you up on that bet it will be different in some classes ;-)
Your going to get SCHOOLED!!..in the mono dept.
jERRY HAS SOME OF THE BEST and Fastest MONOS but anyone can win or lose.. this is to you elias theres not a boat that i own that i wont race unlike YOU never had the cojones to put all the boats you own or had in the water and race (TWIN). I did not know you were Jerry's cheerleader palm palm and all.

For your information 1 of the national championships i have won was with a Seaducer Mono..

Im not scared to put any boat i have in the water and race anyone..

Julian

Here Kitty Kitty!!!

HeyJoe,,

Albert

Beals,Elkins and TOM Foley are in for Twin Hydro thats 24 Hardcore Twins. get some here Kitty Kitty

Julian
I am a victim of old man dyslexia or something !! You guys had me worked up in a frenzy when I got home from work so I entered the race without looking at the dates again ...I pushed the Pay Now button then realized the dates are in conflict with River Ranch 12

. http://www.screamandfly.com/showthread.php?261550-River-Ranch-12-April-12-14-2013

I'm hoping Lamar can nullify the payment otherwise I will have to get some parts from him or apply it to next race or something . Full Face Palm ........... :angry:

qzg0w5.jpg

Here Kitty Kitty!!!

HeyJoe,,

Albert

Julian
I am a victim of old man dyslexia or something !! You guys had me worked up in a frenzy when I got home from work so I entered the race without looking at the dates again ...I pushed the Pay Now button then realized the dates are in conflict with River Ranch 12

. http://www.screamand...pril-12-14-2013

I'm hoping Lamar can nullify the payment otherwise I will have to get some parts from him or apply it to next race or something . Full Face Palm ........... :angry:

qzg0w5.jpg
Tom come to the race do we need to start a fund so you can come ?? River Ranch happens every year you cant miss one ? even for your buddy coming from afghanistan to make this race thats 3,000 in airfare alone think about it.

Julian

Don't feel bad Foley. All this sh_t talking got me so worked up yesterday, I checked twice to make sure I had entered all of the right classes!!!!.... ;) This is building to be a great race. Talking about Jerry Crowther, he got most of his driving skill from racing with us tunnel nuts years ago..... :eek:

Here Kitty Kitty!!!

HeyJoe,,

Albert

Julian

. http://www.screamand...pril-12-14-2013

qzg0w5.jpg
Tom come to the race do we need to start a fund so you can come ?? River Ranch happens every year you cant miss one ? even for your buddy coming from afghanistan to make this race thats 3,000 in airfare alone think about it.

Julian
Julian ...I am in charge of the event , have to be there !!

Tom Come to Atlanta,.We will show you SCREAM / FLY....... Just leave the big boat in covered storage & the door down & it wont bother you

You want to bet elias ?? ill take you up on that bet it will be different in some classes ;-)
jERRY HAS SOME OF THE BEST and Fastest MONOS but anyone can win or lose.. this is to you elias theres not a boat that i own that i wont race unlike YOU never had the cojones to put all the boats you own or had in the water and race (TWIN). I did not know you were Jerry's cheerleader palm palm and all.

For your information 1 of the national championships i have won was with a Seaducer Mono..

Julian
Dam julian Next you will be showing Elias your 45?? You show know by now...... Elias is Bretts Cheerleader.........

Parts distributors entered for Atlanta, Stu Barr c/o Crapshooter Boats & CMB Parts and acccesories.... Ralph Almirola c/o Roadunner Boats & CMB Parts and accessories.... John Otto c/o Technology Hobbies CMB Parts and accesories & TECHONOLOGY FUELS & Much more.... Walt Barney c/o Walts Hobbies CMB Parts and accessories & Walt Tanks And Much More boat related.... Jerry Crowther c/o Seaducer Boats CMB Parts and accessories & Seaducer Boats and related parts to assemble them.......... Andy Brown c/o Competion Marine Design Inc & Eagle & Eagle SGX Boats and Related Parts.... Bring your wallet. These guys will be glad to help you find what you need Boat Related................... Big Thanks Goes out Each One of the Parts Distributors & Mfgers for Investing there Personal Time & Money ...This Hobby is Alive & Well!!!!!! Lets Race........

Julian
Dam julian Next you will be showing Elias your 45?? You show know by now...... Elias is Bretts Cheerleader.........
LMFAO thats funny.. we i kinda figure he was LOL cheerleading squad coming to Atlanta in full force LOL

Back