*** 2013 Atlanta Spring Nationals = April 13th & 14th (NOW ACCEPTING ENTRIES) ***

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My money is on Crowther!!....in the mono department...his boats are stupid fast!!...and the boy can drive!!!
You want to bet elias ?? ill take you up on that bet it will be different in some classes ;-)
Your going to get SCHOOLED!!..in the mono dept.
jERRY HAS SOME OF THE BEST and Fastest MONOS but anyone can win or lose.. this is to you elias theres not a boat that i own that i wont race unlike YOU never had the cojones to put all the boats you own or had in the water and race (TWIN). I did not know you were Jerry's cheerleader palm palm and all.

For your information 1 of the national championships i have won was with a Seaducer Mono..

Im not scared to put any boat i have in the water and race anyone..

Julian
Dam julian Next you will be showing Elias your 45?? You show know by now...... Elias is Bretts Cheerleader.........
LMFAO thats funny.. we i kinda figure he was LOL cheerleading squad coming to Atlanta in full force LOL
thats funny..but the only problem is when Elias flys by your twin with his single k90 eagle..be ready Mr Warren and company...the south florida boys are coming to your home field, and were coming to win...be ready for turn one..it will be one hell of a WALL of water.. :p :pJulian, i expect another big hug from you buddy..looking foward to seeing you again..you guys are our motivation for the long drive we have
Well i hope if he can drive as much as he can talk and step up. Brett you will have to get thru Team Roadrunners (6) Roadrunner 101RS Twins and that wont be a easy task as we have proven before we will be on pond patrol and we take no prisoners.

cant wait to see you keep your other boy way from the big red machine..

Julian
Julian Don`t doubt the kid just yet.. Just Cause his Dads Mouth Turns More RPM than the kids boat does.... :lol: :lol:
dude, im here laughing my azzzz off!!! :lol: :lol:

My stuff is slow and I can't drive...but April is just around the corner!!...and it will be fun for me to watch!!...I'll see you fire breathing dragons in a few!!

84 drivers and 280 boats as of this post WOW this is going to be a great and very competitive race.. 8 Nitro classes sold out Thats Awesome great comeback for the Nitro Racers..

That score to my knowledge has been the same since 2010 take a guess ???

DON this cheerleader can back it up and has no retreat 10 years in the army and 5 years in combat in iraq. Im always Ready for WAR.. ill miss you at the race my brother ill see you soon.. :ph34r:Alcohol is for drinking, gas is for washing parts, nitro is for racing and racers that are too afraid to run a boat in a class are PU :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: in my book.
2010 or 11 was a Jag, wasn't it?

2011 was Joe W RR Twin and 2012 was Ralph RR Twin perfect score ;-)

Last edited by a moderator:
2011 was Joe W RR Twin and 2012 was Ralph RR Twin perfect score ;-)
Mitch Graber ROADRUNNER TWIN CMB power..... Jose Ortiz ROADRUNNER TWIN CMB Power .... Bryan Roach ROADRUNNER TWIN CMB Power....... Joe Warren ROADRUNNER TWIN CMB power... Ralph Almirola ROADRUNNER TWIN CMB Power..... get the picture..... :p :p

Last edited by a moderator:
ORTIZ..........RoadRunner CMB Power. It think NUB was RoadRunner CMB Powered as well...

Carful! I think the Rev Warren is about to pass out the cool aid! Don’t drink it!! :unsure:

It might be too late for Julian….. :rolleyes:

Back