3.5 outboards aussi

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mate, go your hardest!

me likey drinky drinky

safeway (woolworths) had a special on jb&cola cans so i got a few (8) slabs (qld speak - carton)

might have some left by the time nats swings around

i will be there dion add me to your list

Greg A obt topspeed 2 mac/irwin/lawless

B obt Black op's k&b/Amps/prather ex th

C Tunnel Aeromarine sprint cat Cmb green .67 (debut voyage this weekend)

got my second run with the replacment ts2 today guys and all i can say is wow look out MJ

the boat handles really well with no bouncing and only a few grams of weight on the cg

current Prop of choice is a AB x637 with some extra cup at the TE pipe around 205 mm on 66%
LOL!

even I am concerned racing this Lynx! If it stays on the water no one will catch it!!

Dave

team JASPP out for a bit of fun racing!! and drinkin

As our American Buddies would say,.....LET THE SMACK TALK BEGIN!
Looking forward to some good fun racing and to catch up with everyone again!

Im running my sports 21 hydro against the riggers that should be fun.

Anyone need any 21 tunnel props for the nats as i will place an order from Props 4 U.

I wont have many pipes there for sale as they are all of to the US so you would need to pre order within the next 2 weeks

Dave

Last edited by a moderator:
Dave,

Do you need any help getting your A O/B tunnel ready for the nats? I'll need a "J.W spec TT 1440" - Mark should know what that means ;)

duck season, rabbit season, K&B season!

Tim.

Dave,

Do you need any help getting your A O/B tunnel ready for the nats? I'll need a "J.W spec TT 1440" - Mark should know what that means ;)

Tim.
ELMER SEASON??????

No wories mate, The 1440 PM me what specs as I may have one already i can send so you can tease the tiger!

My A outboard is going to be a last minute build unless I run the nemesis which is in Yara with a TT on it at the moment. JASPP is confident of me being on the water.

we have one chance to get a prop order in to OZ before easter and the Nats are here. So Im just getting as mutch as I can organised.

Did your next secret package arive today? LOL the stirring has begun!

Dave

Dave,

Tim.
My A outboard is going to be a last minute build unless I run the nemesis which is in Yara with a TT on it at the moment. JASPP is confident of me being on the water.

Dave
A Glass tunny shouldn't take someone of your talents too long to rig Dave. If I can help - let me know.

Is Jase going to run a glass one too or the Nemenemenemesis.

I'll let you know about the other thing - "the Boss" isn't home at the moment and I'm at work. Check your optusnet email addy!

Tim.

Now let me see, which boat from Vans Racing should I run in the 3.5 class?

1) very very fast, good to medium conditions boat, or

2) very fast, medium to tough conditions boat??

Decicions...Decisions!

Later

MJ

I think you should put motor #1 on boat #2 and race that......... :) :) When I've raced at Finley it got rough pretty easily because the lake is very exposed.

Then, to raise the numbers of Vans Racing boats, you should let your long suffering pit man drive the other one! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

hey all not sure wot motor iam running yet because i did the piston in my cmb ls i put my k&b on 4 last weekend and i only had 20%nitro and was very happy its was running a bit rich but still fast and gave my 11cc its first run need 2 do some work 2 it might run it at the nats in c tunnel ill c but if i get my cmb going by then the vic boys are gona be fast lets see what happens greg can u give me a call ur phone keeps ringing out laters dion

ps we might have 1 more if i can find a boat for him 2 run aaron a who run brett dillons boat at bob he wants 2 run 1

Dave,

Tim.

Dave
A Glass tunny shouldn't take someone of your talents too long to rig Dave. If I can help - let me know.

I'll let you know about the other thing - "the Boss" isn't home at the moment and I'm at work. Check your optusnet email addy!

Tim.

Tim

Jase will be trying for a glass boat too! but if he wants i will let him run the nemesis and i will just pit for someone.

MJ's special package went out this morning too!!!

Dave,

Tim.

Dave

Tim.

Tim

Jase will be trying for a glass boat too! but if he wants i will let him run the nemesis and i will just pit for someone.

guys just read on the ampba forum there may not be a b outboard class at the aussi nats i have said mabey combind b ob and b tunnel but there has only been 2 entrys for each greg were is ur entry have u sent it yet so wen mark and gregs entrys get there then there will be 4 b ob's any ideas

laters dion

and paul i think u told a few of us at hv whos coming 2 the aussi nats is it the same person

laters dion

Dave,

Tim.

Dave

Tim.

Tim

guys just read on the ampba forum there may not be a b outboard class at the aussi nats i have said mabey combind b ob and b tunnel but there has only been 2 entrys for each greg were is ur entry have u sent it yet so wen mark and gregs entrys get there then there will be 4 b ob's any ideas

laters dion

and paul i think u told a few of us at hv whos coming 2 the aussi nats is it the same person

laters dion
My entry has been posted yesterday, express post.

A/OB

B/OB

A/Hydro

Guys prop orders have gone in tonight and we wont take anymore orders because they cant get done before the nats.

Props ordered for mark, Tim D, Dave and some one else that mark wanted them for. Pulsertec

Regards

Dave

Fellas,

You guys are sure keeping me busy,just when you think you are getting caught up Dave orders

another 20 propellers for his racing buddies. :D

Thanks For The Business,

Mark Sholund

hey all theres some entrys missing that said they were running greg rand the (secret perosn)that paul said was running weres the entrys

laters dion

Hi Guys,

Just quick post to let you know that I now have an arrangement with Carl Van Houten (Vans Racing & Designs) where he has committed to being able to supply one boat per month into Australia.

Previously the delivery time for a Lynx has been between 2-3 months.

The first boat is due in a month, either Lynx or Shaman!

If your interested, either PM or phone me on 0417 730 735.

Regards

MJ

Hi Guys,

Just quick post to let you know that I now have an arrangement with Carl Van Houten (Vans Racing & Designs) where he has committed to being able to supply one boat per month into Australia.

Previously the delivery time for a Lynx has been between 2-3 months.

The first boat is due in a month, either Lynx or Shaman!

If your interested, either PM or phone me on 0417 730 735.

Regards

MJ

Thats tempting! Can you squeeze two 21 engines on one of them???

Back