3.5 outboards aussi

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey guy just took my cmb ls apart 2 get the bearings out and what do i find the piston has been broken and i think the inliner might be scrached also :eek: iam not having much luck with this motor latley gona order a new 1 2morow

laters dion

aussi nationals

AO/B

Tim Duggan WOF 30/TT/SPP

Jason Sagaidak 21 JASPER/TT/SPP

Dion Vella WOF 30/CMB LS/SPP

Dave Hatcliffe 21 JASPER/MAC/SPP

C Harris ?/?/?

Paul Stirton NEMESIS/CMB LS/IRWIN

Louise Harris VILLAN/K&B

Kris Flynn TS2?/?/?

Mark Johnston LYNX/NOVAROSSI/SPP

?????????? Villan/k&B i think

any 1 else

BO/B

Dion Vella BLACK OP'S/K&B/SPP

C Harris ?/?/?

Mark Johnston ?/?/?

ANY 1 ELSE RACING

Last edited by a moderator:
Dion,

I'll be using an SPP pipe of course B) Have to use a light pipe to offset the weight of the heavy TT engine!

The WOF30/TT is not lightning fast yet, but it's been very reliable so far. If Finley gets choppy - the boat should do OK, being a reasonably large boat, and it can idle all day long on the water :lol: :lol:

If it's flat I'll be off the pace with the fast guys, but I'll be there to bolster the class numbers at least. :) :)

Tim.

Anyone have spare room (accomodation) at Finley for 1 person?

Regards

MJ
ya mark i got 1 spear bed

laters dion
dion

are you staying at the Albion hotel with us rejects too?

do they sell south ozzy beer in Finley!!!!!!

Dave
hey dave ya iam staying there but whos rejects lol i dont know if they have sa beer there i dont drink beer jim beam 4 me ask wardy he should know lol

laters dion

Dave,

I don't mind the Cooper's Pale Ale! You can keep that West End poison in SA though!

I think we might have to have a Beam-a-thon one night boys! Anyone up for the "old No.7 JD's" ? I like that even better!

MJ - I'm staying at the same place as Dave and Dion - so if you can split a room with Dion that would work out really well regarding transport etc. See if you can swing leaving Thursday AM.

Dave,

I don't mind the Cooper's Pale Ale! You can keep that West End poison in SA though!

I think we might have to have a Beam-a-thon one night boys! Anyone up for the "old No.7 JD's" ? I like that even better!

MJ - I'm staying at the same place as Dave and Dion - so if you can split a room with Dion that would work out really well regarding transport etc. See if you can swing leaving Thursday AM.

hey tim iam up 4 that alot of the ob guy are there by the looks of it lol any 1 bring there cars ill most likey bring mine for a bit of fun mj let me know about the room

laters dion

Count me in for the JD and BEAM!!!! gunna need it to get rid of the foreign beer taste!!!

I need to make a decision on boats for the nats! Migh not get one fginished in time so it might be the gas or 21 tunny!!!! But im trying, got quite a few people helping out on the gas tunny.

Dave

Mate, go your hardest!

me likey drinky drinky

safeway (woolworths) had a special on jb&cola cans so i got a few (8) slabs (qld speak - carton)

might have some left by the time nats swings around

i will be there dion add me to your list

Greg A obt topspeed 2 mac/irwin/lawless

B obt Black op's k&b/Amps/prather ex th

C Tunnel Aeromarine sprint cat Cmb green .67 (debut voyage this weekend)

got my second run with the replacment ts2 today guys and all i can say is wow look out MJ

the boat handles really well with no bouncing and only a few grams of weight on the cg

current Prop of choice is a AB x637 with some extra cup at the TE pipe around 205 mm on 66%

Mate, go your hardest!

me likey drinky drinky

safeway (woolworths) had a special on jb&cola cans so i got a few (8) slabs (qld speak - carton)

got my second run with the replacment ts2 today guys and all i can say is wow look out MJ

the boat handles really well with no bouncing and only a few grams of weight on the cg

current Prop of choice is a AB x637 with some extra cup at the TE pipe around 205 mm on 66%
LOL!

even I am concerned racing this Lynx! If it stays on the water no one will catch it!!

Dave

team JASPP out for a bit of fun racing!! and drinkin

Mate, go your hardest!

me likey drinky drinky

LOL!

even I am concerned racing this Lynx! If it stays on the water no one will catch it!!

Dave

team JASPP out for a bit of fun racing!! and drinkin

As our American Buddies would say,.....LET THE SMACK TALK BEGIN!

Back