3.5 outboards aussi

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dont bet on that Greg, Seems that no-one wants to reply to my questions from Rossi, or the ones that do reply dont have anything.

I even tried Brian, but he is back logged a few months :(

Last edited by a moderator:
hey kris are u riched s and glen w running ur ob's at the tri sieres and jasona s are u running ur ob

laters dion

Dion,

Looks like I'll miss the first round with My new projext X, but May put Daves old Nemisis together not sure yet working on 21 mono too.

Finially got the TT back to gether and made up a pipe bracket.

Have a look

https://www.intlwaters.com/gallery/displayimage...lbum=394&pos=43

Hope it runs as good as it looks :) :)

Thanks Jason,

Unfortunately those pic's just don't do it justice! A big thanks to MJ and Matthew at Airextreme for doing an awesome job on it. I plan on getting some better pics of it on the water on Sunday.

The timber hull now looks very plain in comparison to the cowl, but Dave has offered to send me some orange over black stickers to break it up a little. That, and some numbers on it should do the trick.

If it goes half as good as it looks, I'll be fairly happy!

I'm hearing good things from Dave about "the project"!
Yea Tim aparently Dave is happier than a one legged lezzo on a pogostick with it's maiden voyage performance. Currently it is in the hands of Azzie post. Looks like I got some work to do. :) :) (comming back to have molds made)

Hey Jason

looks good,

Tim not another TT whats going on here mate

Not only Tunnels but those TT engines on the comeback as well.

Greg

Yep - wierd isn't it :eek:

Once upon a time there were only 2 of them, mine and my buddy Rick's, verses a bunch of K&B's and the odd OS occasionally. Rick and I were winning most of the silverware, but no-one switched to TT's.

Now there are less K&B's, more O.S and TT, plus a few Italian engines in the mix.

It's looking good!

Greg,

Mine is a 13mm version, but Greg Mortlock's is a 12mm - he might be interested. His boat was going really well yesterday! That ol' 12mm "stocky" goes very well indeed.

Mine made it's debut yesterday - what a slug! I got lapped twice in the 1st heat by MJ's lynx :unsure: (To it's defence - the first time the engine had been fired was earlier that morning.)

However, I did manage to win the day with 2 x 3rds and a win - 850 points. MJ had 2 wins and a DNS 800 points(he had to leave early) and Greg M's TS2 / TT got 2x 2nds and a DNF - 625 points. Murph's OS sounds rather unhealthy and needs a tear down. Something is not right in there!

Tim.

Message to Dion

Can you please learn to spell and write properly.

Not being mean but you are hard to understand ;)

Dont take this the wrong way :)

Hi All

Just wanted to let all know the

web site for the MBCofNSW is alive and well. :D

Our site can be found on the AMPBA site

click on club links and then MBCNSW

A Special thanks to our host as well.

http://www.ampba.asn.au/initial.htm

Cheers

Greg

hey all just got my new spp 7.5 ob pipe 2day very nice i hope 2 try it this weekend

laters dion

ps jason ill try to talk a bit slower for you lol :lol: :p

hey all can all aussi guy's with outboards send me any pic's they might have dont care what class outboard it is

can be pic's of them under constraction, running, sitting still, fliping, dameged boat, club team pic's i dont care i just want a lot of pic's for somthing iam gona do u will all c when i have finshed

send them to [email protected]

thanks all laters dion

hey all i just finshed off aaron harveys gadjet carft f1-11 started 2 mont the os on wensday night and made the radio box iam gona give it a test run tomorow arvo if the weather is good

laters dion

dont bet on that Greg, Seems that no-one wants to reply to my questions from Rossi, or the ones that do reply dont have anything.

I even tried Brian, but he is back logged a few months :(
Kris,

Will get you the details of where i got my Rossi 45.... they may help....

AND YES I AM BACK ON LINE!!!!!

C'mon.... I know you guys missed me...

And no the nemesis still hasnt run... blame the weather last Sunday!!!

Back