3.5 outboards aussi

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dion,

I had a look for the prop last night - eventually found it. Might need a re-sharpen and balance - just to be safe - I haven't used it in years!

Any of the Sydney boys still here that can take the prop down for Dion, or have you all left by now?

Dion, If I can't get one of the guys to take it down, you might have to hit someone else up for one - try the guys who race A mono - popular prop in that class at one stage.

Tim

I'm driving down tonight. I'll be stopping in at Dad's place at Liverpool about 7pm to pick him up.

Give me a call if none of the locals can help.

Grub

Tim

I'm driving down tonight. I'll be stopping in at Dad's place at Liverpool about 7pm to pick him up.

Give me a call if none of the locals can help.

Grub
Grub,

Don't have your number so I hope you read this in time. I'll PM you my Mob. number.

I know it's a bit of a detour (you would have to swing thru Penrith on the way to Liverpool). Big ask.

If only Dion had asked earlier! I could have posted it to him, but seeing how tomorrow is a public holiday it just wouldn't have got there in time.

Tim,

If you can get it to me at work before 4.30 pm I will give it to Grub as I will be meeting him on the f3 to give him something for wideboy on his way down. Let me know.

Paul,

Can't get there in time and the prop is at home on the bench! Thanks anyway!

Greg / Dion,

It's looking like it's going to be too difficult to get it there unless someone else can swing by my house this afternoon after 6 on the way down..... It's a big detour for Grub to get it from my place and he has a very limited timeframe.

I'm sure one of the guys who races in A mono will have at least one of these props in their prop box if I can't get it down there in time.

I have 2 of these props - they sat in the box for at least 8 years with no use at all, and now they have become popular :rolleyes: Dave's boat has the other one on it B)

Last edited by a moderator:
tell ya what, I have one, let me give it a try on my Villain, to see if Louise likes it or not, if not you can use it!

Kris

hey all the bob has come and gone grate tunny meeting for 3.5 and 7.5

so wots the next meeting the nationals or is there 1 b4 that

laters dion

hey all iam hoping 2 re spray my wof 30 b4 the nations but i have 2 rejoin my new cowl because it got ripped apart wen i flipped it on its first run how do i join the cowls and any ideas on the paint colours

iam thinking green and yellow aussi colours

laters dion

Hey Dion

Mate get some good epoxy laminating resin and some fine cloth will join it great ,

colours well green and yellow sounds good,

but what colour electrical tape you going to have on the front of the sponsons :lol:

kidding mate

should look good

greg

Well so the Nemesis is running a little late....

surprised??? I think not...

Anyways only 2 items missing from the boat now and hopefully one will be sorted tonight...

The last item... 3rd channel remote mixture for the MAC 21 - Any suggestions?

I have some of those old perry remotes but have not had what I would call a good run from them and all the other mix controls I have are for bigger engines.

Craig,

I'm using the OS inflight with a needle base on my O/B and a Bob Violet valve in my 21 rigger. Very happy with both. I've also got a BV in the C hydro, and a Kalistratov / CMD needle in the X hydro. My perry valve is in the pond and I sold the fuel doctor valve I had to Dion as it had no boat to go into at the time and he was looking for one cheap.

Paul Osmond makes a fuel doctor style valve also and is well priced.

Tim.

Well so the Nemesis is running a little late....

surprised??? I think not...

Anyways only 2 items missing from the boat now and hopefully one will be sorted tonight...

The last item... 3rd channel remote mixture for the MAC 21 - Any suggestions?

I have some of those old perry remotes but have not had what I would call a good run from them and all the other mix controls I have are for bigger engines.

Craig i chucked my remote needle out and used the OS 46 la aero needle. I know you like 3rd chanels but mine gave me lots of grief.

seeya

Dave

the tape is all coming off lol the wait is gona go in the cowl nowso u cant c it i hope

yellow boat green and white cowl hope 2 have it done by next week ill post some pic wen its done

dave "Go the pink and purple boats"

my pink 1 won at bob in 7.5 lol

laters dion

Back