2024 IMPBA Nitro Internats - Huntsville Alabama

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great thank you Brad I'll keep an eye out for it. If you have tracking number that helps
Thank you Bill, I don't have a tracking number at the moment. You will probably get two different shipments. Cowling in one, and the Kit in the other. See you Friday!

Thanks Doc, what you dont see is a 43inch retaining wall behind the layout (fence).. I had to remove the layout this spring and rebuild the old wall. If i would not have replaced it my layout would have ended up in the neighbors back yard. So you can see... lots of work to make the trains make money......LOL

Attachments

• 20240505_185439.jpg
    20240505_185439.jpg
    5.9 MB
  • received_821457936494720.jpeg
    received_821457936494720.jpeg
    2.3 MB
Cant make it to the Internats this year.......Hurricane MILTON ruined it for a number of us boaters in Fla.............personally i will be thanking God if ive got a home to come to as of Friday..........

Thanks Doc, what you dont see is a 43inch retaining wall behind the layout (fence).. I had to remove the layout this spring and rebuild the old wall. If i would not have replaced it my layout would have ended up in the neighbors back yard. So you can see... lots of work to make the trains make money......LOL
Always new things to do with a train layout. That’s what makes it fun.

Gang, Big Bryon and I are all loaded up and will be hitting the road tomorrow morning.

We are looking forward to hanging out and DOING SOME RACING! (man its been some time)

See ya soon!

Grimracer

Gang, Big Bryon and I are all loaded up and will be hitting the road tomorrow morning.

We are looking forward to hanging out and DOING SOME RACING! (man its been some time)

See ya soon!

Grimracer
Cya Friday noonish

I am scratching B Tunnel, and E Hydro. The other 7 classes will keep me busy.

I already told Mark Bullard this a month ago but incase it needed to stated here.
See you all tomorrow!

Back