3.5 outboards aussi

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Guys,

Just quick post to let you know that I now have an arrangement with Carl Van Houten (Vans Racing & Designs) where he has committed to being able to supply one boat per month into Australia.

Previously the delivery time for a Lynx has been between 2-3 months.

The first boat is due in a month, either Lynx or Shaman!

If your interested, either PM or phone me on 0417 730 735.

Regards

MJ

Thats tempting! Can you squeeze two 21 engines on one of them???
Sure Can on the Shaman!

Hey all,

Look out the first Team Jassp STINGER-PRO21 was poped out of the molds today.............Looking awsome. pics to follow later.

To answer the Question.

Yes Jase and Dave will be running Glass STINGER-PRO21 tunnys at the Nationals.

(PRODUCTION PROTOTYPES)

That's great Jason!

Hopefully the locals down there will get in on the class too for Next years BOTB Tunny trophy!

How's that engine of yours performing?

Tim.

That's great Jason!

Hopefully the locals down there will get in on the class too for Next years BOTB Tunny trophy!

How's that engine of yours performing?

Tim.
Yea Tim motor seems to have the goods on the Nemisis that I've tried it on. Yet to try it on the STINGER PRO-21 though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good to hear Jason! I haven't done much testing on my TT but I did change to a smaller diameter blade with more pitch and it seemed to like it. I wouldn't be surprised if more prop is an option on your new hull - Dave H should be able to confirm this for you.

Any chance of Bucky or any of the other Yarrawonga boys building a tunnel also? Your water is usually perfect for them!

ok guys two have pulled out of the nats greg r and i think MJ has so dose any 1 want 2 share a room with me because both were gona be staying in the same room as me so any 1 let me know

laters dion

Good to hear Jason! I haven't done much testing on my TT but I did change to a smaller diameter blade with more pitch and it seemed to like it. I wouldn't be surprised if more prop is an option on your new hull - Dave H should be able to confirm this for you.

Any chance of Bucky or any of the other Yarrawonga boys building a tunnel also? Your water is usually perfect for them!

LOTS of prop choices for this boat! I made sure I ordered some special ones for team JASPP!

LOTS of prop choices for this boat! I made sure I ordered some special ones for team JASPP!
Sounds good Dave Make sure to bring em to the nats with ya.

hey all alright guy whos the faverets 2 win in the ob classes at the nats every 1's tips

iam gona say for a ob will be dave h or paul s

and Bob iam not 2 sure on yet ill wait a bit b4 i make mine

laters dion

hey all alright guy whos the faverets 2 win in the ob classes at the nats every 1's tips

iam gona say for a ob will be dave h or paul s

and Bob iam not 2 sure on yet ill wait a bit b4 i make mine

laters dion

LET THE STIRRING BEGIN!!!!!!

TEAM JASPP 1-2-3 he he

I wont even get to run my boat for the first time until thursdays practice day so my boat will be set up slow to finish.

Well Mr Stirtons Villain was hauling last weekend - he won 3 heats out of 3 at a club race day. He'd have to be a serious contender......

Mine is too **** slow in the turns :( Needs more testing / tweaking. I'll give it one thing though - it's very stable and will handle bad weather better than most.

Hey All,

What is a fair-ding-kum speed that these 3.5 moded tunnies do??????

As I've not yet raced one I'm a little green as to the speed they should be going.

I've seen plenty running but there's always an excuse as to why there not performing and the ones that do go hard, either can't turn or blow off.

in all serious jas,

if your doing 50mph-80km your easy at the top...

i bet most are only doing low 70km if that...

there are one or two running 80+kph.

have fun testing

in all serious jas,

have fun testing
Thanks Aaron,

I don't think Ive seen one perform that well ever.

The fastest one I've seen was Mark's Lynx at BOB this year and It didn't look to be doing 70km (could be wrong though and feel free to correct me if I am)

What speeds are you getting out of you 21 riggers???

in all serious jas,

have fun testing
Thanks Aaron,

I don't think Ive seen one perform that well ever.

The fastest one I've seen was Mark's Lynx at BOB this year and It didn't look to be doing 70km (could be wrong though and feel free to correct me if I am)

What speeds are you getting out of you 21 riggers???
Jas,

If you can run in reasonable water at 50mph, your a winner!

MJ

Mark's lynx is one of the fasted 21ob around,

just guessing its doing around 80kph,

if he at the nats im bringing my radar gun so can get an idea

on speeds of boats.

my 21 rigger runs around 110kph give take a couple,

average 21 rigger runs around 100kph

have fun testing :)

Mark's lynx is one of the fasted 21ob around,

just guessing its doing around 80kph,

if he at the nats im bringing my radar gun so can get an idea

on speeds of boats.

my 21 rigger runs around 110kph give take a couple,

average 21 rigger runs around 100kph

have fun testing :)
Sorry Guys

we wont be at the Nats.

Maybe the SAW meet in Melbourne or the Winter Spectacular in Sydney.

I think the Tunnel race at the Sydney Winter Spectacular should be BIG.

Who is interested?

MJ

If

Yea M.J I'm hoping to be there.

JASSP STINGER PRO-21 (21 mod tunny)

Back