*** 2013 Atlanta Spring Nationals = April 13th & 14th (NOW ACCEPTING ENTRIES) ***

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow 4 pages of SMACK all in one day The TWIN class should be sponsored by RED BULL....this has to be a record......

Wow, what a day at the keyboard lake!! you can tell it's crappy outside.................I'm definately in the mood to race and would like to get there but I unforturnately have three of four boats that have never seen water.............no way I'll be ready, too much hard water! sounds like a good time though! good luck to all

gh

jae_zps7cf1faba.png

Sorry, couldn't help myself..... ;) There was wayyyy too much SMACK going on.

Really.........RON... Except for the oval records............JAE hasn't left the bank in heat raceing..... :eek: :eek: :eek: :wacko:
Hmmmmmm. Last time I checked, their first twin was just introduced. I hear several people are building and testing. I guess time will tell.
When pigs fly.......

Someone get there hands on that Eagle. I always wanted to know what BB`Q ed Eagle Taste like? We will BBQ it W / Cuban Seasoning it and spit the bones under the table by the Red Trailer......Hopefully Our Friend Mikey will fly in from CA & Do the Cooking....

Last edited by a moderator:
My money is on Crowther!!....in the mono department...his boats are stupid fast!!...and the boy can drive!!!
ELIAS, Did jerry win X mono @ the Winternats??????? :blink:
I think Jerry was in a run off for 1st place in X-Mono against Brandon...Brandon won 1st in that I am guessing.(still have not seen the results of the race) There is a video of the runoff somewhere on here,it looked like a good race between the two guys...but we all know there can only be one winner.
X mono runoff Brandon did win

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5P29iU_f2-w&feature=share&list=UUUjNImliJz7azcKkOnXCSkA
Looks WEAK!!!!!! Now i know his dads mouth turns More RPM!!!

jae_zps7cf1faba.png

Really.........RON... Except for the oval records............JAE hasn't left the bank in heat raceing..... :eek: :eek: :eek: :wacko:
Ron you still on here talkin CRAP & Your Twin is not Built??? Ours are setting here READY TO ROCK!!!!!!!! Even Albert is ahead of You.... at least he has a boat

My money is on Crowther!!....in the mono department...his boats are stupid fast!!...and the boy can drive!!!
You want to bet elias ?? ill take you up on that bet it will be different in some classes ;-)
Your going to get SCHOOLED!!..in the mono dept.
WE may get schooled...... But Not by you......... :blink: :blink:
you said hes going to school me but he could not get passed a 14 year old :p :p :p . Jerry is a great racer and builds one solid mono we all enjoy very much. I have nothing but respect and gratitude for all his accomplishments,Records and US1 he has won more than i can say about you. If you loook in my signature you can see why I only run seaducers and Roadrunners boats.. but at todays racing the young guns of the hobby are stepping up and getting the job Done. Im looking forward to racing F Mono with the best IMPBA has to offer regardless of age. Get a mono and join us Elias we might teach you a few things here and there.

Julian

jae_zps7cf1faba.png

Ron you still on here talkin CRAP & Your Twin is not Built??? Ours are setting here READY TO ROCK!!!!!!!! Even Albert is ahead of You.... at least he has a boat
Hahaha. I am working on it as hard as I can go Joe. Two new powerplants on my counter. You never know what I may show up with...... :eek:

Someone get there hands on that Eagle. I always wanted to know what BB`Q ed Eagle Taste like? We will BBQ it W / Cuban Seasoning it and spit the bones under the table by the Red Trailer......Hopefully Our Friend Mikey will fly in from CA & Do the Cooking....
hey you forgot some good ole sugar cane rum made in puerto rico makes it go down nice and smooth. :D :D Ron thats good we are looking forward to that. the JAE Twin was being tested by Ron Zaker Jr thats if im correct. Maybe Mr. Bellinger can chime in since he seems to know everything LOL.

Julian

hey you forgot some good ole sugar cane rum made in puerto rico makes it go down nice and smooth. :D :D it will make a Nice Basting sauce, Or maybe we will Drown it in the Rum First??

Back