Yea! NASCAR season has started!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

TomMoorehouse

I was having withdrawals :)

I'm cheering for Martin Truex this year... or as my son says "The Fishy Car"

Last edited:
Tom,

I agree, I'm glad the season has started. Look out for the #20 car,Stewart ruled yesterday

in the Busch race, and I hope today he completes the doubleheader. :D

Good Luck Fishy, :D

Mark Sholund

The "Fishy car" isn't doing too well as they went and put the wall too close to the track again. So far it hasn't been the bashfest that I thought that it might be.

Stewart is leading right now, my pick on Jay Stone's Yahoo! NASCAR fantasy racing board.

Oh crap, Tony and Jeffy into the wall!

oh man... i'm about 10 minutes behind on tivo and now I saw what was going to happen :p

All the Wal-Marts across America are empty right now. :lol: J/K

I'll go with Jr. just because I drink Bud Light but honestly don't watch enough NASCAR to care.

Formula 1 is just weeks away......Now thats a race car. :)

-Buck-

All the Wal-Marts across America are empty right now. :lol: J/K

I'll go with Jr. just because I drink Bud Light but honestly don't watch enough NASCAR to care.

Formula 1 is just weeks away......Now thats a race car. :)

-Buck-
yep,

nothing like a over priced slot car..

sorry i had to say it.

Looks like Kensith & Stewart are gonna wind up takin' each other out the way they're going after each other ........

Last edited by a moderator:
Stewart outta be black flagged for forcing Kensith off like that, Wheeew that was close when he slid back into traffic :eek: Somebody goin into tha wall :p

Gene B)

Stewart outta be black flagged for forcing Kensith off like that, Wheeew that was close when he slid back into traffic :eek: Somebody goin into tha wall :p

Gene B)
Looks like Jeff is coming back. Booo to tony
Tony really showed his as$ today. I hope Joe Gibbs ties a knot in it. It's time for NASCAR to grow a pair and set an example of Knaus as well. Half a season on the sidelines may do it. If not, ban him for life next time. 3 of the last 4 races Johnson has won have been clouded by rules violations. What's that teaching our youth?

Haha, Tony this... Tony that... Today's drivers are a bunch of wussies... If they can't handle the repayment of their actions - they should think about that before initiating any contact...

Haha, Tony this... Tony that... Today's drivers are a bunch of wussies... If they can't handle the repayment of their actions - they should think about that before initiating any contact...
Yup Jay you're right. I remember grownin' up watchin' Buddy Baker, Cale Yarborough, the Allisons, etc. trade paint for a whole race, even fist fight in pit lane. :lol:

Funniest part is that 'ol Tony was bitchin' all week about aggressive driving & he's the first one flagged for it! :p

Back