What Did You Get For Christmas?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got a Mercury Racing Lab Finished 30 " pitch ET - prop for my 19' STV Tunnel . Can't wait to try this at the Suwannee this weekend !!

Tom, you have a Euro or a River Rocket? If river rocket what year and how many seater? Im an Ally man myself ;)

Larry Jr.

well other than the best gift, which is being able and lucky enough to put a smile on my wife and three kids faces. I got a Lee Craft XT460 with a rossi .45on a lawless lower, the vegas hull off ebay (to modifywith a nova rossi .21), and reimbursed for the phil thomas .45 that I bought on the down low. All in all I would have to say this was a wonderful Christmas. I hope and wish the same for all.

Happy Holidays,

Cliff Nicholson

while i was on my way between chrissie shows , i cruised past the boat pond ,

it was full of excited kids , all playing with there new electric boats

i remembered my first model boat ... many years ago

It was good feeling to see the kids out with a new generation of model boaters on the way .

Jason

Got a Mercury Racing Lab Finished 30 " pitch ET - prop for my 19' STV Tunnel . Can't wait to try this at the Suwannee this weekend !!

Tom, you have a Euro or a River Rocket? If river rocket what year and how many seater? Im an Ally man myself ;)

Larry Jr.
Larry , I have a 97 Euro with a 260 , sold my Mirage River Racer last month and turned it into an Allison XB 2003 that I'm putting my other 260 on . I'll have to learn to drive the Allison ! You ever go on sreamandfly.com , great site for the full size stuff

santa was wonderful for the whole family, wishing mostly that my wife will be cured of her cancer and is looking like all the hell she is going through is paying off, plus I got a little something different A e-flight blade cp pro heli, and my whiplash 40 came just in time, wife got a new engine for her hydro kids got a realflight 3.5 plus a park flyer to play with in the local park once they learn to fly it on the simulator and I will need lots of practice on that for the heli, plus a week off work to spend with the kids and wife, priceless!!

Santa left a box by the tree that contained another box, and another box, and another box, etc, etc. When I got to the smallest box, there was a photograph of a 14 x 40 Gap bed Enco lathe and tooling in there. What a surprise. Like Charles', the reindeer balked and it will be coming this next week. Can't wait. Now my little lathe can stay tooled up to run collets and small stuff all the time. That Santa is a kewl one!!!!

My wife got me a battery powered crescent wrench. It's kinda cool just watching the jaws zip open and close. I'll probably wear the batteries out messing around with it before I actually use it to lossen or tighten anything. :rolleyes:

JD

My wife got me a battery powered crescent wrench. It's kinda cool just watching the jaws zip open and close. I'll probably wear the batteries out messing around with it before I actually use it to lossen or tighten anything. :rolleyes:
JD
Nothing boating related from Santa, but i did recieve my order from Mark, just before Christmas, so i cant complain. Richard D

I also recieved a box of "go-fast" presents from jolly ... St. Mark. From the great white north.

Thanks Mark!!!

Mike,

That wasn't from me, :lol: one of my elves must of got your shipping address. :lol:

Have Fun,

Mark "Santa" Sholund :lol:

I got a TS2 with mac/lawless/spp for christmas (riggermortice old boat)

Thanks westoz for the deal.

i got a heli-max mini electric heli for the cold months, a new e-z up canopy (wonder how my wife ACCIDENTALLY drove over my old one?????????? HHHHMMMM), a digital leval, a new 21 Valvola and 21LS, and a couple of DVD's.

:D

carl

well the old fart came late with this gift but I think I will forgive him :p

35kqr68.jpg

2lic45y.jpg

2rnhq91.jpg

I got a new YAMAHA EF2400iSC generator!!! I can power ALL my chargers at the lake (it'll be nice when the power goes out also).

I got a cool AMC calendar with a bunch of cool Ramblers in it. We also got to visit with our old ailing neighbor. She has brain cancer and is going down hill fast. The trip was worth it when she started to cry when she seen us. She can not speak anymore but she and my wife are very close. Her husband is beside him self as to what to do and the preparation for her death.

The look on her face had the meaning of Christmas on it when we saw her...

Grim

O yea. it was good to see you too Big B… ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
The guy in red missed me too :( Oh well, guess I'll have to wait for payday and treat myself to a mini lathe or mill :lol:

Back