What did Santa bring you??

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got a port-a-potty...oh yea, it comes with a 18 foot fully loaded trailer too. Bed, couch, stove, fridge and microwave. Has a few spots to let other people crash as needed. A 12 foot pull out awning. I can't wait to take it to Orlando. No more hotels for us. And "Bill" I got me another RTR.. and a new motor. I have a bone to pick with you guys........Merry Christmas and Happy New year to everyone. Please say a prayer for all our service men and women who could not make it home for Christmas..this is the first time in 26 years that my daughter has not been here with her family....God Bless them all and keep them safe. jj

I wish I had gotten some of the toys you all did. Instead, I was given a bag of R-19 insulation batts and sent into the attic to work on vacuuming out the old blown in stuff that's so old and compacted that it's like vacuuming up bricks. Next, after installing some new wiring and some bathroom fan ducting I get to replace all the bathroom's sheetrock. If I get done quick enough and keep my grades up in school I might get to go to Detroit in March B)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back