Tool boxes

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last edited by a moderator:
http://www.pdysystems.com/

I have this box and it is the bomb. you will never need any thing else.

David
I use the same box it's great.
Those are the boxes I am a dealer for and yes they are the bomb. I am out of stock but will be placing an order first week of July. :)
Don, those are nice, but do they make any wider than 16.5"
Nope, one size. I'll be preparing an order to be placed sometime next week so for anyone interested please shoot me an e-mail with quantity and color choice- [email protected] As it stands right now I'm waiting on verification that I'll get the same free shipping deal as the "retail sales" on the PDY web site. For those who can wait and plan to attend Hobart or Charleston it would be greatly appreciated if I can deliver them as opposed to shipping as even if they ship to me for free it will cost me to ship and well let's just say there isn't a big mark up on these. Regardless I will also be donating them as raffle prizes at both events so a couple lucky people will get one for FREE. :)

Hey gang, sorry for the delay as the last couple weeks have been rough. I need to get order for the PDY pit boxes finalized to be placed Monday so for those who want one (or more) please let me know your color choice via e-mail ([email protected]) based on the PDY website- http://www.pdysystems.com/tool_buy.php

I need to know no later than Sunday evening and would prefer those who want one and will be going to Hobart or Charleston let me bring it there. As previously mentioned the isn't a huge mark up in these and the less I have to ship out the better. :)

Sorry Don I went ahead and ordered mine but my son wants a couple........they sure are nice mine came yesterday

I saw on the website they are now carried as a stock item at Cabella's so I'll take a look there as well.

Don I would take for Orange/Black so you bring it then I will pay you at Hobart let me know cheers Allan

Tool box order is being filled as we speak, I have 16 boxes on the way. Of these 7 are pre-sold, 2 are for Hobart raffle and 2 are for Charleston raffle, the rest will be with me @ Hobart for sale. If I have anything left after that I will bring to Charleston but I have a feeling I might have to order more before the Fall Nats. :)

Tool box order is being filled as we speak, I have 16 boxes on the way. Of these 7 are pre-sold, 2 are for Hobart raffle and 2 are for Charleston raffle, the rest will be with me @ Hobart for sale. If I have anything left after that I will bring to Charleston but I have a feeling I might have to order more before the Fall Nats. :)
I'm hoping two of those are mine!!!!.... :D

Here is what I have so far-

Hobart raffle prizes- grey/black & green/black

Allan Yuen- orange/black

Ray Sametz- blue/black

Dave Roach- grey/black

Charles Jones- green/black

Ty Faust- orange/black

Tim Jones- grey/black

Jeff Schindler- orange/black & blue/black

Ron Shaw- orange/black & blue/black

Garry Geiselman- blue/black

Still available for sale and pick up @ Hobart- 1 grey/black, 2 green/black

Looks like I'll place another order for Charleston Fall Nats. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Don

I want one, color does not matter. Whatever suites you best.

Pm me on total

Tim
Are you going to the Delmarva race??
Don we won't be going

Deb and I are having a tough time with Family business this year and boats are in overhaul.

I know shipping might be expensive and a pain in the butt, but let me know.

Thanks Don

Tim

My Plano was in serious need of replacement. Looking forward to getting the new boxes.

Back