Tool boxes

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tony Jacuzzi

Gents a couple of years ago someone was selling 3 or 4 drawer plastic tool boxes here on I-waters. I have been using a Plano fishing tackle box with 4 drawers for years (but the actual plastic is breaking down now and just chipping off. Does anyone recall those boxes. Also does anyone have any input on these BAHCO (Snap-on) boxes? What are you all using to bring your tools to the pond. Thanks Tony J

http://www.ebay.com/...=item1e671ce346

Last edited by a moderator:
Look at Sears web site-plastic box with 3 metal drawers-$44.95 (got mine last week on sale $34.95) item#00965628000 model262650 Craftsman box.

Don, those are cool! I will have to catch up with you and order one of these (green and black)...

Don, those are cool! I will have to catch up with you and order one of these (green and black)...
Cool. I have to order "in threes" as far as color combos go and wanted at least one more green/black one for myself. B)

It also appears they are offering free shipping now on the retail sales so hopefully they pass that same thing to the dealers and I can pass that on as well, I'll know for sure this coming week as I e-mailed them this morning. B)

sounds good Don! Ill keep you posted. I could use a new pit box. My old wood girl is getting heavy!!

Cool. I have to order "in threes" as far as color combos go and wanted at least one more green/black one for myself. B)
Let me know about the free shipping deal and let me know when you need $ for the order...

I will most likely be at the Gas Clash...don't know if you will get them by then and if you do... not sure if you know if anybody close by you that will be going to possibly drop mine off to me...lmk...

Thanks Don.

I'll take one Don, you pick the color. Just not green and black. Will pick up when we meet Brother. ;) ==={}

Hi Don

I will take one in grey/black.

I will call you Monday evening.

Thanks

Dave Roach

Back