Riggers from Japan

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good work!!

over there do you have to qualify to go to the NATs??

here anyone can enter and race,

have you tried again with the H38??

Dale

Hey Dale!

I haven't tried the H38 again. I will get it to run right before the Nats. Looking forward to your help.

Yes, In Japan we have several districts. Each district has about 150 members that try to quailify. Only 3 people from each class from each district can attend the Nats. A total of 18 people per district, beings that we have only 6 classes. 3 for hydros and 3 for monos.

See ya in ICQ.

Over here we get about 300 boats to a Nats, run 4 or so heats of x mono and hydro, most people bring 2 or 3 boats with them some bring 5 or 6!!

At the Nats in Japan, We are only allowed to race in one class. We can take a spare boat, but we can't run in another class. In the elimination tournament that I went to yesterday, we are allowed 2 classes. In a normal tournament, we are allowed 3 classes.

In the elimination tournament, if you win both of your classes, you have to choose one between the two to take to the Nats. If everyone was allowed to go to the Nats, there would be about 2000 participants.

Hammer

Hammerhead is going to the Nats ;D.

It was down to the last heat, and nobody knew who was going to take it all. The winner of the last heat would get the ticket. I crossed the start behind my rival ( The dude that took the May tournament from me) I was running on his tail for the first two laps, then right in front of me in the turn he started cart wheeling. I got around him with out a scratch and won the heat. We were both far ahead of the rest, so I easily won.
Now that you have got the qualification thing outta the way, you can work on the prop setup so that you can haul A$$ at the Nationals!!!!

At the Nats in Japan, We are only allowed to race in one class. We can take a spare boat, but we can't run in another class. In the elimination tournament that I went to yesterday, we are allowed 2 classes. In a normal tournament, we are allowed 3 classes.

In the elimination tournament, if you win both of your classes, you have to choose one between the two to take to the Nats. If everyone was allowed to go to the Nats, there would be about 2000 participants.

Hammer
2000 people!!! damm thats more than there is that play with boats down here!!!

Yeeeees! Tim

I'm definately looking for your help in the prop department.

You know K90, If you hook me up right with the KINGCRAFT mono, I guarantee that you will have more orders for them than you know what to do with.

Ask Seaducer how many boats they have sold to Japan.

I was the one who introduce it.

Hammer

You know K90, If you hook me up right with the KINGCRAFT mono, I guarantee that you will have more orders for them than you know what to do with.

Ask Seaducer how many boats they have sold to Japan.

I was the one who introduce it.

Hammer
Hammer,

Email sent :) and i guarntee you will wipe the seaducers off the water. :D

I will propably go with the yellow top and the white bottom.

Good combo of colors. easy to see when you are running.

Thanks a lot for all the info, Dale.

Hammer

Hi Guy's,

I no this is not about 'riggers from japan' but hey tim who makes your tunnel (sharp looking boat that it is)? Is it a Gadjetcraft tunnel? How much? I'm trying to convince Kris Flynn to GO GAS!!!!

cheers

GT 8)

ps. Hi hammer from another down under wonder.

Hey you cool down under folks! I hope this Kingcraft deal works out well. Looking forward to doing business with ya!

Hammer

Yep GTR it is a Gadjet craft F1-11. Great little tunnel. Chris has Gadjet's details as I've been trying to convert him to nitro too!

Hey you cool down under folks! I hope this Kingcraft deal works out well. Looking forward to doing business with ya!

Hammer
Looks like it is a goer, Thanks for the Help,

we might have to come over there and race, have to get them to run a twin class tho!!

You can run twins!!

You can run .21 twins. or .45 twins.

.21 twins will put you in the .45 class and .45 twins will put you in the

.90 class. A few people do it, but it always seems that their dependablility is somewhat less than just having a single engine.

I have a .21 twin mono. I have 2 O.S RZ.21s in it. It goes really fast in the striaghts but it wont turn well enough to race, so I just play with it at the pond. One of the reasons that it won't turn, is because the screws aren't countered. It is packed away now, when I take it out, I will show you some pics.

Hammer

Latest posts

Back