• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Boats For Sale PT STEALTH sport 20

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Or the 413 max wedge ?

Those were the first real muscle cars …
Them 426 Stage III Super Stock Max Wedge's were badass....13:1 CR, but them, Z11 Impala's, etc., wouldn't run with the '69-'70 muscle.

'67 Z/28's were alright, but '69 was pinnacle with 2x4 cross ram (Smokey designed) option and 4 whl disc brake option.
'67-early '68's were small journal.

The holy grail 302 was the canted valve semi hemi, all aluminum unit. Dang near unobtainium. The later SB2 heads were a spin off of those.

on-stand.jpg
DSC_0008-5-1.jpg

Sir, you know exactly what the answer to that question is.....'69-'70 era muscle cars were quicker, faster than anything from the era you mentioned....come on, John, you know better than that....stock vs stock, mod vs mod. 😉
Tim, a ole buddy of mine told me "They quit buildin' real cars when they took the key off the dash" LMAO yes, I agree we still had tire melters till 71'
Trade sport 20 for BBC parts? we have to stay on topic..

Back