• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Boats For Sale PT STEALTH sport 20

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW, im not the only r/c boater that loves building street rods! awesome rides Frank ,Tim. Jeff, I wish we lived closer so we could BUST EM OFF
run you for the sport 20 and ill give you the hit!
Nice Gen 1 F body!....out of all my hot rods, I miss my '70 GSX Stage 1 (updated with ALL factory Stage 2 pieces) the most....even over my COPO 427 Nova (L88 crate updated)....the ol' Buick consumed a LOT of Mopar Hemi and 6 Pack rides....liked snackin' on LS6/7 A bodies, too....but, hey, they're GM and in my book weren't the 'enemy'.....😂😉

61864_549608988402432_1038816083_n_549608988402432.jpg
150270_170624502967551_1139537_n_170624502967551.jpg

Man that 70 gsx buick is cool.Very classy and serious muscle under the hood. Factory hood tach,cold air hood,rear wing all factory equipment impressive car you had! That brings back memories of 2nd gear chirp when i rode in the back seat of dads gsx demo car when he worked for schott buick in the 70's Must have really been hard getting over that one leaving.............

Travis ran great at Wood Tic!....all the boys running LS7 power did- Rusty, Dona, Greg.....but 940hp tore the tires up by lap 55, with 20 to go.....we tried to tell that Mike Blackmir that a mandatory infield tire stop should've been implemented at halfway point.
Rusty Schlenk TQ'd by nearly 1 second....that Mullins 440" LS7 dynoed at 941hp. 3/8 mi Merritt can't handle that 1/2 mi power....but 1st place payed $37,000.
Ford boys were cryin', closest Ford was 7th, Spanky Spangler....😂

FB_IMG_1727972852519.jpg

Last edited:
Man that 70 gsx buick is cool.Very classy and serious muscle under the hood. Factory hood tach,cold air hood,rear wing all factory equipment impressive car you had! That brings back memories of 2nd gear chirp when i rode in the back seat of dads gsx demo car when he worked for schott buick in the 70's Must have really been hard getting over that one leaving.............
Thanks, Joe....dominant 1970 muscle car according to Motor Trend/Car and Driver.8
Lol, yep, TH400 in GSX had different valve body, and switch pitch convertor was an option, too....basically higher stall rpm.
Yeah, was just tired of paying storage on 4 cars, 2 crotch rockets, and 2 boats every fall. However, memories never fade.
You don't want to know what the GSX ran, Stage 2 setup, with DOT's thru the mufflers. Pretty scary, all motor.

Don't let Don Ferrette get in on this- he's an LS6 guy!

Last edited:
Mike, whenever I see your AMC it reminds me of a Machine that a girl had in high school. A little paint and some stripes sure made those ugly old Rebels pop. 390 4 speed car if I remember right and she could get after it if she needed to. She would cruise with the group most of the night, but gas was only 20 cents a gallon. Rode with her a few times and it was impressive to a kid with a small block Chevelle.

Back