• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Boats For Sale custom built twin gas cat

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
U-Haul sells some biggins!
I just got done checking the U-Haul web site and there is a possible solution there but I'll need to use 2 boxes, one for the hull and one for the cowl. It's a start, just need to check with local U-Haul to see if they have them in stock, thanks for the tip Z! :cool:

Don
Try Dayton Corrugated packing in Dayton,Oh.They will make any size box you need and in heavy wall.The last time i had a box made about that size was $25.00 Dayton Corrugated Packing 1300 Wayne Ave.Dayton,Oh 937-254-8422

Don
Try Dayton Corrugated packing in Dayton,Oh.They will make any size box you need and in heavy wall.The last time i had a box made about that size was $25.00 Dayton Corrugated Packing 1300 Wayne Ave.Dayton,Oh 937-254-8422
Thanks for the info Dave but I'm running into the same situation, it'll cost almost as much to ship an empty box as a full one, when they get this big it's priced by size. The kicker here is what I need is real close to the limit of it going into what's called OS2 rates, then cost of shipping absolutely skyrockets. Got another Richmond area lead I'm working on, never thought finding someone to make a box would be so difficult. Sure miss the guy I had for years who did custom made boxes out of his home, was 3 miles away. He retired from doing it 2 years ago. šŸ˜ž

I've used bike boxes in the past but this will require far more in thickness.
Don you could make your own box out of 2x2 by ripping down 2x4 and then get some cheap 1/4" or 1/2" plywood like CDX in 1/2" or cheap 1/4" cabinet plywood at like Lowe's or Home Depot or a local lumber yard.

Latest posts

Back