Indoor shooting range

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ray I have to invite you to the Big Boomers night at the indoor range. Food served by Hooters girls, and any caliber Fromm .300 up. For 10 bucks they let you shoot the Barrett .50 cal . It's a really good night of fun

Went skeet shooting yesterday, had a blast (pun). Hit 4 out of 5 first time from station 1. Did well for a beginner moving station to station. Only stayed about hour and half, it was cold and wind picked up. Another addiction I think.
default_biggrin.png
Rrray , will have to see if I can get Jimmy Duncan to post a video or two if him trap shooting - playing. All them Duncan boys can shoot **** well.

Jimmy is an instructor and showed me some videos of him doing a little trick shooting - very very impressive.
default_cool.png

I have a friend who bought a bunch of land out in the boonies so he could play with his working tank.............yes, a REAL tank! Not sure if the turret gun still works ( I doubt it ) but wouldn't that be a hoot to blow up $hit with something like that!

Dick Tyndall

Back