Hello again old friends

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glenn Gates

Supporting Member
I have not been on this site or used a R/C boat for 10 years. I have a surplus of parts and a few boats to sell. And who knows- maybe chat with Andy and Rick to see if they got out of Dodge before the hurricane(s) hit.

I have not been on this site or used a R/C boat for 10 years. I have a surplus of parts and a few boats to sell. And who knows- maybe chat with Andy and Rick to see if they got out of Dodge before the hurricane(s) hit.
Andy moved inland just a bit to ride out the storm..
Rick stayed home in Jacksonville for the hurricane festivities..
We made out fine.
Haven't heard back from Andy.
I was going through my engine cabinet and still have a 67 box with your name on it.
It made me wonder what you were up to and how you were.
Tell us some good stuff Glenn.

Glad you guys are safe, Milton looked like a BEAST after it formed in the gulf.
If the green head has a #1. #2 or #3 etched on the motor mount pads it was a Steve Wood motor ported for 1/8 scale use. I still have 1 .67 HR NIB as it came from Stu Barr.

Good to hear from you Glenn tell us what you have. I remember getting venturis from you for os9bs
MIKEY!!! Thank' you for dropping by!
I have not even checked thru all my stuff yet. I'm working with a new computer and my first smart phone and have the geek squad coming over tomorrow with a new monitor and camera
I'll look for venturi's . If I have none I will have to borrow a sample to make more. if I am still able.

Back