Tyler Garrard

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello All, we are good. Had some storm damage from basement getting about an inch of water and some downed trees. We were pretty fortunate compared to several neighbors in lower lying areas that got completely wiped out. We got power back late last week and have a well so we are reasonably set. Internet and cell service is non existent unless we drive to another part of town.

I am trying to make the Internats next week although I might have kids in tow as schools have no water.

Looking forward to seeing you guys.

Hello All, we are good. Had some storm damage from basement getting about an inch of water and some downed trees. We were pretty fortunate compared to several neighbors in lower lying areas that got completely wiped out. We got power back late last week and have a well so we are reasonably set. Internet and cell service is non existent unless we drive to another part of town.

I am trying to make the Internats next week although I might have kids in tow as schools have no water.

Looking forward to seeing you guys
Glad to hear Tyler!
These storms are hitting hard

Hey Tyler this is Bill formally known as BillSOCAL but they won't let me get into that old account so the new account. Glad you came through relatively unscathed see you leave the land of earthquakes and you move to the land of hurricanes

Bill

You got lucky Tyler , 4 ft here in the house , Hudson, Florida!! Devastation is scattered around. What a ***** 2 Hurricanes in 3 weeks !!

Attachments

• 20241014_142113.jpg
    20241014_142113.jpg
    2.8 MB
  • 20240929_113543.jpg
    20240929_113543.jpg
    2 MB
  • 20240927_101539.jpg
    20240927_101539.jpg
    1.7 MB
  • IMG_5570.jpg
    IMG_5570.jpg