3.5 outboards aussi

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys i have chatted with my mate and we will fish the tunnel out of his attic and prep it for BOB, emailed brett and have put an entry in for that class as well, so now i will be a supercharged nitro battery racer LOL all good so long as we are having fun.

i will also be coming down to penrith on the 18th, I'll bring my electrics and my mate will bring the tunnel for a test before i take it to BOB.

so see you all there.

Lastly WOW, mark are you serious, i vaguely remember you, there was something distinct help me out here, you were a cyclist or something? i do remember i am in aw man, cant wait to get to penrith and meet up again after so many years, i still have pictures of that boat, she was a nice machine.

man so many years, well now i have a no boats just a handbrake, (wife) no i do love her shes great and supportive and 2 kids.

wasnt that ski race a real choppy one, so far back.

did someone mention lab boats, i know the secret i was there when the boys at sportfishreman marine built the first one and then rectified the problems to make it an awsome ski race boat "fruitserve" i personally finished my ski racing career skiing for the sportsfisherman marine tunnel with a 175hp, won our class in the bridge to bridge and killed the series competition.

oh the history.

ok sorry gone on a tangent now back to the real world.

see u all at penrith on the 18th

especially you mark

cheers

Pete

Guys i have chatted with my mate and we will fish the tunnel out of his attic and prep it for BOB, emailed brett and have put an entry in for that class as well, so now i will be a supercharged nitro battery racer LOL all good so long as we are having fun.

i will also be coming down to penrith on the 18th, I'll bring my electrics and my mate will bring the tunnel for a test before i take it to BOB.

so see you all there.

Lastly WOW, mark are you serious, i vaguely remember you, there was something distinct help me out here, you were a cyclist or something? i do remember i am in aw man, cant wait to get to penrith and meet up again after so many years, i still have pictures of that boat, she was a nice machine.

man so many years, well now i have a no boats just a handbrake, (wife) no i do love her shes great and supportive and 2 kids.

wasnt that ski race a real choppy one, so far back.

did someone mention lab boats, i know the secret i was there when the boys at sportfishreman marine built the first one and then rectified the problems to make it an awsome ski race boat "fruitserve" i personally finished my ski racing career skiing for the sportsfisherman marine tunnel with a 175hp, won our class in the bridge to bridge and killed the series competition.

oh the history.

ok sorry gone on a tangent now back to the real world.

see u all at penrith on the 18th

especially you mark

cheers

Pete
Pete,

you have got it right, yes thats me I was into cycling and yes it was very rough ride back that year.

It will be good to ctch up on the 18th.

Maybe we can tlk you into a nitro 3.5 tunnel! Get with the strength mate!

Regards

Mark

Hey Craig, Glad you said "May" :)

I think we should have a good chance...just setting it up may be the problem :rolleyes:

Greg, I posted HEAPS today because i was waiting for the TAFE teacher to hurry up and mark off my CAD work so i could go home :)

Kris
So is it finished yet???

:lol:

A OUTBOARD

1:Dion.Vella

2:Greg.Robertson

3:Greg.Mortlock

4:Gino.Rateni

5:Aaron.Harvey

6:Brett.Dillon

7:paul.Stirton

8:Mark. Johnston

9:Tim.Duggan

10:Justin Antoni

11:Darren.Laurie (daves boat)

12:Kris.Flynn

13:Craig.Chenco

14:Louise.Harris

15:Craig Murphy

B OUTBOARD

1:Greg.Mortlock

2:Dion.Vella

3:Greg.Robertson

4:Craig.Chenco

5:peter.Zala

6:Justin Antoni

did i miss any 1? any 1 lending there other boats out?

laters dion

Last edited by a moderator:
A OUTBOARD

B OUTBOARD

7:Mark. Johnston

laters dion
Add

A/OB Craig Murphy TSII/OS

Scratch B/OB Mark Johnston

Hi Guys

Looking good Dion

Not sure how i can drive 2 B outboards but ill have a go :lol:

Guys also ive got my SS on ebay its the one from HV let me know if anyones interested.

Cheers

Greg

Guys, sorry to butt in with something OT, but seeing as this is an Aussie discussion I figured I would risk asking here..........if anyone knows of any early Picco 45 silver head parts and/or parts engines I'd be interested or a source for aftermarket parts.

**** I'd love to be looking at o/board stuff but I haven't let on to the wife that I'm resurrecting my tunnel project from many years ago. :D

As you were.

ChrisO B)

A OUTBOARD

B OUTBOARD

laters dion
Dion,

I won't be able to make BotB unfortunately - can't get the time off work.

Wacky Watkins and Richard Simonsen were playing with an old A O/B tunnel on Sunday for BotB (ABS Sprint with an old W/C K& B) .

Tim.

A OUTBOARD

B OUTBOARD

laters dion
Dion,

I won't be able to make BotB unfortunately - can't get the time off work.

Wacky Watkins and Richard Simonsen were playing with an old A O/B tunnel on Sunday for BotB (ABS Sprint with an old W/C K& B) .

Tim.

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL!!!! THIS IS A GREAT EFFORT! sorry I cant make it but my boat will be there

Seeya

Dave

OK now I am getting serious!!!

....well Kris started it!!!!

Anyways I need the following for my Nemesis:

X437 prop

Stainless fuel tank

With a bit of luck it will be running this year!!!!

Gents,

It's great to see you all talking about coming to the BOTB, but let's now see some entries, just as a reminder if I don't have in hands or PM me by the 15th December you won't be able to order shirts due to businesses closing down for the festive break, also this helps with the trophies also. You help in this matter is greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Bucky

OK now I am getting serious!!!

....well Kris started it!!!!

Anyways I need the following for my Nemesis:

X437 prop

Stainless fuel tank

With a bit of luck it will be running this year!!!!
Paul O. has the templates for the tank - that's what I'm running in mine. Also Dave @ SPP can make tanks too and has a Nemesis handy.

I just sent my X437/3 to Dave on Monday! If he doesn't use it you can have it for the 10 bucks I owe you . B)

tim i have one that craig can have

he is only just up the road from me :)

going to try an x637 this week on the mac

x437 is good but lacks the pitch i need

ive got a h4 to chop too

Greg

Its been sugested that the 437 needs 3.9 of cup, I will let you know how mine goes on the mac.

Dave

thanks for that dave mine is @3.66 at the moment

can't get enough revs with a 440

438 was ok but handled like a dog

this might be because im running my mac on a perdator .45 hull

it used to love the three blades with my .45

b Outboard is now a certainty for me after picking up

a k&b off EMS racing today thanks craig

Craig also now has an x437 for his nemisis
This is scary!!!!

I may have this boat finished BEFORE i get to the BOB race!!!!

EMS Racing "Dont quote me"

I may have this boat finished BEFORE i get to the BOB race!!!!

Craig,

we would all like to see that :lol: :lol: :lol:

Looks like we are going to have a busy three days once again at the BOTB. We might even have to call on your microphone skills Craig, or leave you for the Saturday evening entertainment!!

Regards,

Bucky

Latest posts

Back