3.5 outboards aussi

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Look at page 7 of the rule book. Just above 7.2.3 there is a picture of a tunnel that would look almost exactly like the Mod VP does from behind? And it says it is OK...

hmmmm can you tell I am bored :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Look at page 7 of the rule book. Just above 7.2.3 there is a picture of a tunnel that would look almost exactly like the Mod VP does from behind? And it says it is OK...

hmmmm can you tell I am bored :p
Yes but the words are clear... the diagrams are from the 1970s.. I think you will find the left one is deemed a tunnel and the right one is deemed a hydro...

Whichever way it goes I am tipping the AMPBA will not go a trimaran in tunnel class...

Hey if you are that bored you can start on my Nemesis sponsons!!!!! hehehehe

Craig, Are you serious?

Are you at home now, or at work? I will come and pick it up! I love building the Villain Kits...I have pretty much built 3 boats (1 Villain and 2 my design but built same way)!!

BTW Craig, you are probably right, but I like stirring the pot :) as do most of the other guys ;)

Kris

OR,

you could sort out your WOF 30 Tim. Sure it will be minus quite a few bits and pieces, like motor, radio gear, cowl, and various other bits, but it will be FUN

Gino :lol: :lol: :lol:
I thought you weren't coming up until the 18th Gino?

Craig, Are you serious?

Are you at home now, or at work? I will come and pick it up! I love building the Villain Kits...I have pretty much built 3 boats (1 Villain and 2 my design but built same way)!!

BTW Craig, you are probably right, but I like stirring the pot :) as do most of the other guys ;)

Kris
Going home soon :)

If you want to make a start on it I am more than happy... still waiting on blocks from Greg to do the transom but I bought a length of c channel aluminium for the sponson construction and just need to find time... so any help appreciated :)

:) I'm going to have a 21 tunnel of my own very shortly! Can't wait!

OR,

you could sort out your WOF 30 Tim. Sure it will be minus quite a few bits and pieces, like motor, radio gear, cowl, and various other bits, but it will be FUN

Gino :lol: :lol: :lol:
I thought you weren't coming up until the 18th Gino?
That's right,

but my intention is to drop it off at Greg's place this Saturday. (not that Greg knows this yet)

Greg, is that OK with you?

Gino

MJ mentioned that Greg has something on and can't be there. Haven't spoken with Greg yet........

I can wait until the 18th Gino - don't go out of your way!

Tim.

Tell the truth Tim, of course you want it now :p then you can start playing with REAL boats again, not sticks with motors in them :rolleyes:

Craig, i will be there!

kris

Kris,

I think I've spent more time on the guys O/B's than my own "stick boats" this year! (And It shows in my lack of results this year........) but I'm having fun and thats what counts.

It will be interesting to see if I can make the cheapie engine competitive against the Italian and Japanese engines. If not I might build something else more expensive!

I still run a Nova in the 21 hydro, and I think know more about them now than I did back then. MJ's Nova is a late model L/S. My Nova powered Outboard was a S/S.

I do have a soft spot for that brand of engine B) Although - the MAC impressed me. If the TT doesn't work out I might get one for myself.

Hi Guys

havnt you guys got anything to do plenty of typing on here today might have to get you guys a job :lol:

Gino no worries call in Saturday,guys have a street Xmas party Saturday arvo so depending on how that goes may go to Penrith not sure see how the hang over is :p

Spoke with Shane i beleive a BBQ is on to that day.

Tim if i dont go Sunday ill get my bloke to deliver it to you anyway,What the TT on the way out already???you love to keep them thinking B)

Hey Mark that thing Kris wants to build sounds like a LAB boat mate,Kris good ski race boat design i know that for sure.

Greg

hmmmm all of a sudden my Nemesis looks like it could make it to the water....

Oh and I have found a guy with a couple of K&B 7.5 pro outboards.. the new one piece case ones.... I understand one or two of them may be brand new..... will be seeing the guy Sunday so PM me with your top offers and I will see if I can get them at the right price (no spotters fees charged btw... what I pay will be what you pay)

Hey Craig, Glad you said "May" :)

I think we should have a good chance...just setting it up may be the problem :rolleyes:

Greg, I posted HEAPS today because i was waiting for the TAFE teacher to hurry up and mark off my CAD work so i could go home :)

Kris

Latest posts

Back