2011 NAMBA Nationals

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Real Grim

Supporting Member
We are getting closer to the race date and I have a few classes that are left for Trophy Sponsorship!

With the entries that are coming in and the one's that I have been told are on there way, the race is shaping up to be one of the largest ever! Looks like we are going to have over 750 boats with a complete roster of Nitro and Gas boats. We will even be running a couple of electric classes.

This is a great place to show case your companies products! We are also in need of Raffle prizes, so check out the web site and get involved.

www.nambanats.com

Thanks Russ Stark

P.S. Their are only a couple weeks left to sign up! Please get your entries in as soon as possible.

Thank you.

We are getting closer to the race date and I have a few classes that are left for Trophy Sponsorship!

With the entries that are coming in and the one's that I have been told are on there way, the race is shaping up to be one of the largest ever! Looks like we are going to have over 750 boats with a complete roster of Nitro and Gas boats. We will even be running a couple of electric classes.

This is a great place to show case your companies products! We are also in need of Raffle prizes, so check out the web site and get involved.

www.nambanats.com

Thanks Russ Stark

P.S. Their are only a couple weeks left to sign up! Please get your entries in as soon as possible.

Thank you.
Mark can you post the Entrants on this post.

Tanks

Last edited by a moderator:
The Hollands just mailed in thier entry form. We will be racing 22 classes between the two of us.

Looks to be a great time.

Corona for the Aussie's will be in our cooler :D :D :D

Robert

Having printer troubles. So I sent it to Eric to print it out. He is having printer issues. Too **** busy to fix the one I got.left the house yesterday at 6 and did not get home till 830. Got a concrete pour scheduled for today, so it will be another long one.

Mike

Having printer troubles. So I sent it to Eric to print it out. He is having printer issues. Too **** busy to fix the one I got.left the house yesterday at 6 and did not get home till 830. Got a concrete pour scheduled for today, so it will be another long one.

Mike
Send it to me and I will print and mail it for you.

Robert

My entry went in a month ago. Fewest classes I have ever run at a nats, only 9 this time. I guess I will sign up for some chase boat duty.

Oh cool Stu...I'll finally get to meet you. Don Maher spoke highly of you the other day when I was chattin with him. He says you're a funny dude...

California will never be the same if Stu shows up.You Guys are in for a real treat.

Dave Roach

I have posted all of the entrants on the Nationals website. www.nambanats.com. It can be found on the entry form page. If you sent in an entry and don't see your name on the list, please let me know.

Russell Stark

We leave in less than two weeks, Woo Hoo!!!!!

OK, now back to the shop to get everything ready. :unsure:

The 2011 NAMBA Nationals start today. Good luck and best wishes to all the boaters. The Top 3 results from each class will be posted upon receipt on NAMBA.com.

Hello everybody .

This is a enquiry from Australia . Just wondering as to whether Bill Annabel and Steve Winks made it to the racing in time after all the delayed and cancelled flights caused by the volcanic ash floating around . I look forward to reading your replies .

Regards

Ian Baas

Tall Fella Racing :)

Class Top 3 results from Day 1 and Day 2 have been uploaded. Photos may be delayed until Thursday evening.

Back