2011 NAMBA Nationals

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tuesday results are up.

You can blame me for the pics not being available. I am a Photoshop person and I am using my daughters computer which has MS Works..........

.......so I am lost on sending 5 meg photos optimized to something useable. It will most likely be Sunday for the pics. The results will still come in to Chris for uploading during the week.

I will say that I have been astonished as to who has showed up to either race or visit.

Charles Purdew, The DiMateos, O'Donnell's, Oxley, Adams,Muck, Hazlewood, B.Tom, Russell, Dasonville and the list goes on. Somehow we will come up with a photo section somewhere for you to see.

Thanks,

Al Waters

Christ what site are you getting the results at..? Went ti the NAMBA NAT's web site and couldn.t find any thing on the results of the week..

One of the closest finishes I have ever heard of happened today at the NAMBA Nationals in the GX1 rigger class. Brian Buaas and Alan Terry tied on points after 4 heats. They raced each other twice and each one beat the other once. The difference in best times was .2 seconds, and Alan's fast time was a new NAMBA heat race record for the first place win. The racing was even more impressive when you consider that neither had any easy heats where they were the only fast boat. Congratulations to both racers for some of the best racing you will ever see.

Lohring Miller

Congratulations Don Maher...2011 NAMBA Nationals Scale Unlimited Champion!!!
No doubt....Congrats Don! His boat was running pretty fast. I was fast and got the start but I'm not sure I had enough ponies to hold him off. But at least I got the first lap before I flamed out. Besides I wouldn't have had any speed without some info from Don since we were both running the same hull with slightly different setups. Nice going Don! Enjoy!

Congrats to all the winners and Also Seaducer boats who takes all the top Nitro mono places

Way To Go!!!

I just heard! I'd like to congratulate Lohring Miller for being inducted into the NAMBA Hall of Fame!!

You deserve it, buddy! B)

Back