• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Boats For Sale Humming Bird Rigger

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mikemalloy

Supporting Member
I have to many projects so this one has to go. Its a Hummingbird rigger based off a Roadrunner. It was well built, no damage except maybe where boom tube goes into R sponson see pic. I don't know any history on this boat. Comes complete with hardware, shaft/prop, Barney fuel tank, and rear deck cover. No front cowl. but I have checked and a Roadrunner cowl will fit the front. $300.00 plus the shippng. Paypal F&F or add the fees.

Feel free to shoot me an offer, and Cracker box not for sale. Thanks

Attachments

• HBRIGGER1.jpg
    HBRIGGER1.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 4
  • HBRIGGER2.jpg
    HBRIGGER2.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 0
  • HBRIGGER3.jpg
    HBRIGGER3.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 1
  • HBRIGGER4.jpg
    HBRIGGER4.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 0
  • RIGGER5.jpg
    RIGGER5.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
What’s up with that pipe mount ?
Seems a little…. Excessive… ? 🤣
It's actually not. Look closely, it appears to be a balsa pedestal with a ply piece on top to anchor the screws. I knew Jim Benns who built those boats and we did pipe mounts like that back then, light yet really strong. Better than attaching pipe mount to a radio box lid and losing the pipe and lid when it gets yanked off in a tough crash. Seen that happens so many times in years gone by. ;)

It's actually not. Look closely, it appears to be a balsa pedestal with a ply piece on top to anchor the screws. I knew Jim Benns who built those boats and we did pipe mounts like that back then, light yet really strong. Better than attaching pipe mount to a radio box lid and losing the pipe and lid when it gets yanked off in a tough crash. Seen that happens so many times in years gone by. ;)
Eh,, to each there own… not saying it’s a bad idea or anything, but I’ve never lost a pipe using the bait box lid method and a piece of fishing leader mounted to the strut bracket and clipped to the pipe. Even on twins..

What I would worry about is possibly ripping the bottom out of the boat where it’s glued in..

Back