where to find scale hydro drivers at?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You mean you can't make it yourself? I thought there was nothing you didn't know or couldn't do
Hey Hj looks who's talking...were's your boats???
Do these count? BTW, only one of mine is a glass hull, the others are scratch builds :D

I removed my pictures since Misshydro feels I don't know anything about boats, can't prove otherwise can I?

Last edited by a moderator:
You mean you can't make it yourself? I thought there was nothing you didn't know or couldn't do
Do these count? BTW, only one of mine is a glass hull, the others are scratch builds
biggrin.gif

What is the little round nose hiding in the back of that truck?

Do these count? BTW, only one of mine is a glass hull, the others are scratch builds
biggrin.gif

What is the little round nose hiding in the back of that truck?
To be honest, don't have a clue. You would have to ask Piper Chuck that one since this was a picture he posted in the for sale area before I bought the boat. As for the scale hull, I'm presently building a new radio box for it, have all the hardware installed, gone through the engine and have to solder up the flex shaft. Should be on the water within the next few weeks

Joe Moceri has two different 1/8 scale drivers. Phil Thomas has a real light one made of glass. Joe also has an interior cockpit area. You can also try the radio control boat company. Hope this helps Ken

Joe Moceri has two different 1/8 scale drivers. Phil Thomas has a real light one made of glass. Joe also has an interior cockpit area. You can also try the radio control boat company. Hope this helps Ken
Ken do you have a pic of the driver&cockpit that Joe Moceri makes?? Or how do I get ahold of him??The jet fighter driver isnt bad eighter....

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats right, He makes Wes's Oberto, and Madison, By the way, Wes won in Madison, IN with the Madison. A fitting win for that boat. Good Job Wes! He also Made my oberto, My T-3 Gold bud, which you haven't got to see yet. and The U-10 Hoss, He also made us our U-13 which hasnt seen water yet but looks Awesome. Ken

Thats right, He makes Wes's Oberto, and Madison, By the way, Wes won in Madison, IN with the Madison. A fitting win for that boat. Good Job Wes! He also Made my oberto, My T-3 Gold bud, which you haven't got to see yet. and The U-10 Hoss, He also made us our U-13 which hasnt seen water yet but looks Awesome. Ken
I would like him to make me that 07 Oberto now the U-1...I have to PM him A about that driver and hull.Thanks Ken..My Boyfriend is doing up a Gas scale version of the U-1 Oberto..The Driver would be for his boat.

Back