• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted - Fine Scale 1/8 FE Hydroplane

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These are the four 1/8 FE collections I have got through IW the last couple of years, 2 built from MLBoatworks kits and two FG hulls directly sent from the States. The other one FG 1/8 hulls to be painted as Winston Eagle still waiting in the painting shop.

image1-1.JPG

image2-1.JPG

Good luck for your hunt, you have to react very fast and look every day at IW.

Last edited by a moderator:
Greetings... Notes...

1. Samuel - Apologies for not answering - just did not see - apologies for any slight - and no, would prefer not to have to convert

2. Gilbert - If I asked REALLY nicely and paid quickly, would you sell me the Budweiser Hydro? ;-)

Thanks to all for helping look... yes, been over a year!

Chris

Chris,

Thanks for asking nicely.

First of all, I am not trying to show my boats here for trying to sell them, my boats are not for sale and they are my passion and priceless collections, in addition I have spent a hard time re-building and looking for them.

Secondly, I am living in Asia, the shipping charges were not reasonable at all as it almost came out to be doubling the cost of the boat every time, they were all originally in the States and the guys who sold me the boats were kindly enough to pack in very protective boxings and send them to me in Hong Kong. As we have no body running similiar class of model boats in this side of the globe.

Thirdly, for my understanding buying a boat is always needing to be paid upfront and before any shipment.

Fourthly, none of the boats here are Fast Electric based originally, they are almost all built and designed and completed for nitro running in the first place, while I have dropped nitro running many years ago, so I have to do some redesign work for water proofing and converting them to FE.

Greetings and thrilled to now be part of I/W...

For the past six months I have been searching for a fine fiberglass 1/8 scale FE hydroplane... Looking for something built by a craftsman and would be considered a top-shelf model... would prefer something that runs on 8S but could go to 10S if needed...

Not looking for the fastest thing on the lake, but something beautiful and scale...

Email is [email protected] if you want to send private or photos...

Would appreciate any leads or thoughts!

THANKS!!!

Chris
Does this 1/8 Scale interest you?IMG_0735.JPG

IMG_0735.JPG

IMG_2294.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Greetings and thrilled to now be part of I/W...

For the past six months I have been searching for a fine fiberglass 1/8 scale FE hydroplane... Looking for something built by a craftsman and would be considered a top-shelf model... would prefer something that runs on 8S but could go to 10S if needed...

Not looking for the fastest thing on the lake, but something beautiful and scale...

Email is [email protected] if you want to send private or photos...

Would appreciate any leads or thoughts!

THANKS!!!

Chris
Does this 1/8 Scale interest you?
How much ?

Gil, trying to give Chris a chance first. I doubt I'll list for sale here. High price tag and I don't want the grief.

Gil, trying to give Chris a chance first. I doubt I'll list for sale here. High price tag and I don't want the grief.
Hi Bill,

Have Chris given you any response on the fine scale boat ?

I just sent you an email requesting additional small items from your shop.

Gilbert

Hi Bill,

Have Chris given you any response on the fine scale boat ?

I just sent you an email requesting additional small items from your shop.

Gilbert
He said he's still thinking. To me that means he doesn't want to pay the price. So if you're interested let me know. I invoiced you for remaining items.

Greetings and Good November to everyone... with the weather turning colder and some boats being put up or the winter, thought I would bump this again...

Still hunting... would love any thoughts...

Back