shameless plug

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Wes , Any chance of posting a picture of the boat in your avatar picture- thats looks pretty sweet also.
Andy
Go to my new web site and click rc boat decals. there is a button for additional pictures. you will find all you want there. Mike Hanson is gettin ready to head to head with Steve David in the 1st annual 2008 Vienna Gold cup :blink:

VERY SWEET, thanks . The Madison looks killer, not that the Oberto doesn't ... B)

Andy
Get them done boys! season opener May 17-18 We will have at leat 5 former US-1 champs in Evansville to SHOOT IT OUT. I expect nearly 30 scale boats not including the round nose scale class. Wanna race the beast of the best? Its as good as any and its SHOOT OUT STYLE LOCK N LOAD**************************** Mikey

Another Joe Moceri hull put together, painted, decaled, christened and out the door.............ya, another shameless plug ;)
Wes, Boat looks great, the paint and graphics are perfect. Looking foward to seeing the boat. I will be needing some help on the lettering on mine. I have some really good pictures that should be a good start.

Joe

Man, Had I knew you had soft water there, Scott W. and I would have both been there. Glad it floats!! As I already knew, Awsome job. Now we just gotta get it ready to take on the Dist 14 guys . Should be a blast this year. Ken
you did a sweet Job on that boat Wes. I dont know if I have time to get a scale together for next season but I sure am ready to watch and coach a few of these beautiful boats. Good job Wes!!!!!!!! ;)

Excellent quality and service!

I mailed a paint scheme for one boat and a picture to use as a theme for another. Three weeks later both arived at my door! Figure both were from scratch and shipping both ways ate up two of those weeks thats pretty **** fast.

Another small order (file of what I wanted emailed) took a little over a week to get back :eek:

Thanks Wes :)

Latest posts

Back