Ron Olson

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ron, fire up that WiFi, we need an update bro! Hope all is well & don't flirt with the nurses too much trying for those extra IV bags. :p
Chill out Don if he wants to chase the nurses that's OK by me, means he is on the "REAL" road to recover if he can do it........ :p

Come on RON........Let's hear from Ya......Praying real hard for ya man....... :)

They've been keeping me on Morphine and Vicodin's for pain. I'm sitting here waiting for them to pull some more lines out before they move me to another room. Lung congestion is what's messing me up now, it really hurts to cough. Oh yeah, some really fine Nurses up here. :wub:

good to hear you are doin ok.

OT.. ever been to "cruisers pub" in kalimazoo? chicken wings there should be banned :blink:

I've never been to Cruiser's Pub but have only heard of the place. That bad huh?
yeah they are pretty rough. They arent even saucy like "hot" chicken wings. They are real dry and look & smell moldy. I ate half of one and was hurtin. Guy with us ate one and was in the bathroom crying washing his mouth out with soap. My buddy ate 6 of them in about 30 seconds and was dying for the rest of the night and next day. Said he woke up at around 4am or so and thought he was having a heart attack his chest hurt so bad :blink:

"Car Crusher" drink is pretty good... :D

Good to hear from bud! Been through some of that stuff years ago. Not a lot of fun but if iI know you, you'll be back stronger than ever before ya know it.

Don ;)

I can't wait to escape this asylum. No sleep as they've been waking me up every hour to take blood samples. My room is across from the nurses station so they aren't exactly quiet either.

I can't wait to escape this asylum. No sleep as they've been waking me up every hour to take blood samples. My room is across from the nurses station so they aren't exactly quiet either.
Hey you said the nurses were kinda cute, maybe they just like ya a whole lot aint everyone that gets that kind of attention.......LOL :p

Hope you get to feeling better soon Ron and headed for home......... B)

Just start grabbin' a few handfuls of fannie & blame it on the meds. They'll stop comin' around so often. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think he's feeling better now :D

Hey Dude, No worries, Bout time for Bulah J. Thunderbutt to give ya a sponge bath and tell ya bout her thirty plus years of nursing :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gener :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I got the sponge bath yesterday. B) It wasn't quite Beulah but her slightly smaller sister Bertha.

Oh yeah, the food is terrible here.

I got the sponge bath yesterday. B) It wasn't quite Beulah but her slightly smaller sister Bertha.

Oh yeah, the food is terrible here.
:lol: :lol: Wonderful talk to SpongeBob Squarepants :p :p :D feel good strong heatlh

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm kind of hoping to be outta here yet today, I've got to wait to see a surgeon or cardiologist right now.

Took a shower a little while ago and had one of those damned silicone sensors bore a hole through my skin, started bleeding like crazy.

Hey Ron good to hear you will be home soon. Exactly what king of hospital has internet access for heart patients?

Back