• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Road Runner 60/80 twin

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Byer

Very nice twin, engines/pipes, tx and rx NOT INCLUDED, other wise complete right down to the props.

500 shipped to the lower 48.

p1010698.jpg

Mike Byer

[email protected]

Is this boat still for sale? If not, who baught it? Where is it located? The paint on this boat is so similar to mine its scary.

Larry

Last edited by a moderator:
same person painted both boats................... ;) ;)

Is the boat still for sale? Did Craig Harris paint this boat?

Ron Jr

Very nice twin, engines/pipes, tx and rx NOT INCLUDED, other wise complete right down to the props.

500 shipped to the lower 48.

p1010698.jpg

Mike Byer

[email protected]
Correction

Mike is the boat still for sale? Did Craig Harris paint it?

Ron Jr

the boat is still for sale, I bought it from Frank Sechrest, he told me where it came from, but I can't recall. I think Joe Warren talked to Frank about this boat and knows who it came from. Make me an offer or a trade, call and talk about it. 336.887.3616 weekdays.

Mike B

Those 2 boats were built at the same time by Craig Harris and I sprayed the flames on them for him. But I can see that they've been retouched since then. They were both very good boats and if on the numbers should still run up front with good motors. ;)

Thanks Ralph, I knew Frank had said you were in on the paint work, he showed off his newest twin with your paint a while back, pretty slick.

Mike B

Mike,

don't bring up frank's new twin.. That is probably my old boat I never got around to building. Ouch, I still regret selling it.. Checkerboard fade on white tub? :)

Dammit.

Thanks Ralph, I knew Frank had said you were in on the paint work, he showed off his newest twin with your paint a while back, pretty slick.

Mike B

The Blue Flame Was Craig Harris, Jason Stanley @ Frank. The purple was Craig Harris and sold to were it is now.

Jay your First twin is my blue one. And the Checkerd boat is STILL with Frank.

The Blue Flame Was Craig Harris, Jason Stanley @ Frank. The purple was Craig Harris and sold to were it is now.

that would be me :D

Larry

Previous own was Buddy Benedict I think............... It ran at the Nats last year with a set of K-82 in it. B)

Yep, got it from Bob. Just got it and cleaned it up and put together. Gunna send the motors out to Rod to go through. Thanks again Bob. You tried to IM me the other day, whats up? Larry

Could not remember the correct Name............Sorry. And did meam to put K&B. They were gold head motors

And Mr Willenr or his pit man, one of them was wearing a Straw hat during the twin races and it think Bob were glasses.

He was in one of the HAIRY Heats at the start. And EVERYONE FLOATED AT the END.... :eek: :eek: :eek: But as was said. Good set of motors Put the hull on the numbers and it will be READY!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :)

Get THEM BOTH READY and DAILED IN. I WOULD LIKE TOO SEE BOTH BOATS HERE IN APRIL!!!

WITH ALL THE OTHER ALPHA TWIN DRIVERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) ;) :eek: :eek: :D :D

Back to my original question, anybody want to buy this fine racer? offers/trades you can't offend me but you're welcome to try.

Mike B

Back