• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale K 21 engine

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do believe that AA website is run by Roger hooks not by Alan Hobbs
Did someone say fried bologna yum
Correct. That is Double-Ace Racing Products Web Site ran by the Hooks family, They are an authorized retailer, this is not Al’s website (he doesn’t have website). StumpFab ran by Gabe Clegg is the other authorized dealer online.

I can attest on Bobs wings being fantastic. Also them bologna steaks ain’t no joke.

Sorry my thought is a little different how can I make a few bucks and help out a fellow boater with a motor I got for free
That's rich, Jeff....like that stunt you pulled on me with the 45 RS EVO?....How long you have it, 2 days?....Be careful!....it's no ones business how much, or how little, Bob has into it....It's HIS engine!....I'd tread lightly with the hypocrisy, bro. 😉

Don't get to excited Tim just trying to tell him what they were selling for from Al the guy that donated it nothing more nothing less see you Sunday I'm sure he's a stand up guy most boaters are

Don't get to excited Tim just trying to tell him what they were selling for from Al the guy that donated it nothing more nothing less see you Sunday I'm sure he's a stand up guy most boaters are
Far from excited, bro....point was, his engine, his price....Bob's a great guy, and one helluva cook.
Going to be in TC over the weekend....but, good luck to you- keep Charles honest in D Mono! 😉😂

Bob was just confused on the actual price he had it for 400 because he thought they went for 450 once he found out there price was 350 he lowered it to 300 pulled pork and Cajun brats Sunday you sure you don't want to go to TC next weekend 😯

Bob was just confused on the actual price he had it for 400 because he thought they went for 450 once he found out there price was 350 he lowered it to 300 pulled pork and Cajun brats Sunday you sure you don't want to go to TC next weekend 😯
Really don't have a choice....medical issue with Dr/hospital up there.

Your wife making that killer potato salad of hers?

The fact that I won it has nothing to do with its value.

I usually don't get involved with other people's messages and comments but like bob said even winning it means nothing even if he stole it from a 5 year old how much he puts it on here for is irrelevant he can put it up for 500 if he wants to and i don't like the price i don't buy it plus the fact that I just tried to buy another from al and he is out of stock makes it's worth even more I wouldn't sell that motor right at the moment for less then 400 I got one from al a couple months ago and it's a super competitive motor .at a fantastic price the going rate for a cmb 21 with a header I believe is a little over 500 with shipping so even at 400 it's a steal even though it's has no carb it comes with a turbo button and a collett anyway I said to much and not trying to ruffle anyone's feathers I just thought i give my 2 cents well since bidin been POTUS my one cent 😁😁😁😁😁

Your right Bryan he can ask whatever he wants my bad have a great weekend and keep on boating. Jeff out
Jeff wasnt putting you on the spot or even talking about you in general . I was just mentioning parts and there worth you go on eBay and people have motors that are worth 250 trying to sell for 900 bucks I just think everyone has there own opinion on value of a item I have bought things that you would think I Was Crazy for paying that much but things are worth more to people then others .and other think there not thats all no gripping at you intended i didnt even read your comment on here till just now i just browsed threw and saw the comments about items values .it's all good bro

Back