• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale Wire /tubing bender

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bryan haley

Supporting Member
Guys I have this little Chinese guy who comes into my shop where I work and sells different things I picked up a bunch of these from him after I bought one and it worked out great for bending tubing wire rods so if there is interest i have 10 right now but can get more from him . I just went to replace my DUBRO bender which is a little piece of plastic that broke for the 3rd time in 3 years and they wanted 30 bucks and that was just for wire then DUBRO sells tubing benders in two sizes at 15 bucks a size thats 60 worth of tools that this can do plus it's aluminium and a lot stronger then plastic and can bend much bigger tubing or wire rods .they are 30 each plus shipping..... zelle venmo m.o....... dont do paypal they ripped me for the last time .

Attachments

• IMG_20240927_164813_648.jpg
    IMG_20240927_164813_648.jpg
    1.6 MB
Back