JOE WARREN..PERFECT SCORE!!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brett english

PERFECT SCORE FOR JOE W AND TEAM ROADRUNNER AT THE FALL NATS(TWIN NITRO), NOW ITS TIME TO BRING IT ON FOR THE 2012 WINTERNATS!!

Congrats to Joe and the Roadrunner Team.

Julian

Last edited by a moderator:
I watched a couple of heats on MeTime and although it's not the same as being there it was not hard to tell just how incredible the latest version of the RoadRunner is in the right hands.

A perfect score with a Twin is not an easy feat and when you look at the level of competition Joe was up against it's even more incredible.

Congrats Joe.

Tim K

Congrats Joe Boat looked good when shaking it down here. Looks like your due a refill on that CROWN!!!

Congrats Joe Boat looked good when shaking it down here. Looks like your due a refill on that CROWN!!!
make too funny:: Joe put "GOLD" Crowns onto his front teeth " Smile" cheese :D :p :lol:

Thanks Guys! The New Design boat kit is for sale NOW @ Roadrunner Boats! It has Many New Features. Different Designed Sponsons, Stronger Building Materials, Added Ride Height,Comes optional with Complete Third Channel Fuel Mixture Controls, This paticular boat had input from Many Great Boaters Mfgers & Friends, Ralph Built & Designed the kit, Steve Wood CMB Powered RS101 Engines, Andy Brown 1667 7.2 Props & Billet Headers, Ed Huey Shafts, Walt Barney Tanks, Harry & Ross @ SPEEDMASTER Hardware, Bob Violet Mixture Controls,John Otto Technology Fuel, THANKS to all of the guys that helped with the Parts & Work to assemble a GREAT MACHINE! We all shared this Victory! For those looking at getting into Twin Nitro Racing? The above mfgers are Great people to contact to get the correct parts. Ralph has all of the set up numbers for final set up of the boat, Steve Wood Offers MODIFIED & GROOMED RACING ENGINES out of the box... Andy Brown PERFORMANCE PROPS can provide the ZOOM down the Back & Front Stretch, ED Huey Shafts... I consider the Best Money Can Buy, Speedmaster Hardware.. Always built correctly & handles the Extra loads a twin can put on the Hardware...Walt Barney Custom Fuel Tanks Excellent Service & Fuel Delivery... John Otto Award Winning Fuels, Big RPM & Consistent needles.... THANKS AGAIN to all of my Friends that helped with the Parts to Assemble the boat & the Victory at Charleston belongs to you also...

Thanks Guys! The New Design boat kit is for sale NOW @ Roadrunner Boats! It has Many New Features. Different Designed Sponsons, Stronger Building Materials, Added Ride Height,Comes optional with Complete Third Channel Fuel Mixture Controls, This paticular boat had input from Many Great Boaters Mfgers & Friends, Ralph Built & Designed the kit, Steve Wood CMB Powered RS101 Engines, Andy Brown 1667 7.2 Props & Billet Headers, Ed Huey Shafts, Walt Barney Tanks, Harry & Ross @ SPEEDMASTER Hardware, Bob Violet Mixture Controls,John Otto Technology Fuel, THANKS to all of the guys that helped with the Parts & Work to assemble a GREAT MACHINE! We all shared this Victory! For those looking to to get into Twin Nitro Racing? the above mfgers are Great people to contact to get the correct parts & ralph has all of the set up numbers for final set up of the boat, Steve Wood offers MODIFIED & GROOMED RACING ENGINES out of the box. Andy Brown PERFORMANCE PROPS can provide the ZOOM down the Back & Front Stretch, ED Huey Shafts I consider the Best Money Can Buy, Speedmaster Hardware always built correctly & handles the Extra loads a twin can put on the Hardware.Walt Barney Custom Fuel Tanks Excellent Service & Fuel Delivery, John Otto Award Winning Fuels, Big RPM & Consistent needles. THANKS AGAIN to all of my Friends that helped with the boat & @ Charleston...
Great post Joe, with the new info for the new guys. Great effort for your TEAM........ B)

It was incredible!!

If you weren't there to see it,its hard to understand how difficult it was.

Great Driving and a Great Boat

Congrats Joe......... It was well deserved.

Buddy Lowe stepped forward to buy a New Nitro Twin & Will be ready to Race in Early 2012. We need new drivers. I look forward to helping him get Tuned Up & Running!

Thanks Guys! The New Design boat kit is for sale NOW @ Roadrunner Boats! It has Many New Features. Different Designed Sponsons, Stronger Building Materials, Added Ride Height,Comes optional with Complete Third Channel Fuel Mixture Controls, This paticular boat had input from Many Great Boaters Mfgers & Friends, Ralph Built & Designed the kit, Steve Wood CMB Powered RS101 Engines, Andy Brown 1667 7.2 Props & Billet Headers, Ed Huey Shafts, Walt Barney Tanks, Harry & Ross @ SPEEDMASTER Hardware, Bob Violet Mixture Controls,John Otto Technology Fuel, THANKS to all of the guys that helped with the Parts & Work to assemble a GREAT MACHINE! We all shared this Victory! For those looking at getting into Twin Nitro Racing? The above mfgers are Great people to contact to get the correct parts. Ralph has all of the set up numbers for final set up of the boat, Steve Wood Offers MODIFIED & GROOMED RACING ENGINES out of the box... Andy Brown PERFORMANCE PROPS can provide the ZOOM down the Back & Front Stretch, ED Huey Shafts... I consider the Best Money Can Buy, Speedmaster Hardware.. Always built correctly & handles the Extra loads a twin can put on the Hardware...Walt Barney Custom Fuel Tanks Excellent Service & Fuel Delivery... John Otto Award Winning Fuels, Big RPM & Consistent needles.... THANKS AGAIN to all of my Friends that helped with the Parts to Assemble the boat & the Victory at Charleston belongs to you also...

Joe,

I wanted to extend congrats to you as well. Great driving and a great running boat equals wins no doubt. Hey, did you notice I finally started getting used to that F Mono by the end of the race and actually won the last heat? I may get the hang of driving that Seaducer yet!!!!..... ;) Thanks for all of your insight and suggestions on here and at the race in Charleston on what that boat needed. It was a rocket and several people came up to me to make comments on how fast it is. Maybe by the next race I can fine tune it even more. Your comments above on your twin setup just shows how freely you share information with others to help make the classes and boats more competitive. Glad to hear my friend Buddy Lowe is making that jump to the twin class. Now I get to throw that rocket in the water once in a while!!!!!........ ;)

Joe you sound like one of the Force team members won't be long and you'll be selling sponsorship space on your boats. Good job!

Thanks Bill. Maybe I have been watching to much Drag Racing on SPEED..... This Hobby is expensive if you want to compete at the front, Just trying to give the next guy direction on where to spent his money if he wants Good Equipment & People that are capable of helping with top of the line Boats & Equipment...

Joe you sound like one of the Force team members won't be long and you'll be selling sponsorship space on your boats. Good job!
I was thinking more like NASCAR. :rolleyes:

Good run!

Gday people wondering if there is any video footage of these races would like to take a look at.BTW awesome effort not easy to do a lot of skill in many areas

Back