JOE WARREN..PERFECT SCORE!!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Team Roadrunner Won a Lot of Races on 2011.... Ralph WINNER TWIN CLASS @ WINTERNATS JAN, Julian WINNER TWIN/GAS SHOOTOUT WINTERNATS Jan, Warren WINNER ATLANTA SPRING NATS June, Warren WINNER Twin Class LITTLE THUNDER EVANSVILLE June, Jose Ortiz WINNER Huntsville Gene Taylor Traveling Award July, Warren Winner king of the lake Evansville August, Warren WINNER Charleston Fall Nats Oct. Brett if you guys in Florida have racked up some wins please add..... Special Thanks goes to Ralph for the hard labor & the Great Boats that came out of his shop in Florida in 2011!!!!!! We were able to Win More Races & tear up less parts than Ever Before........

Last edited by a moderator:
just to add more support to team roadrunner, district 3 X-hydro and C-hydro classes is leading in high points, but soon some we will see eagles flying and a fleet of crapshooters...Joe, Julian and Jose, i hope you guys can plan to come to our winternats when it all gets sorted out..

Ron Glad to see you back on the water...... WE will get to race in F mono Next Year. Your new F Boat was Running Very Well......

Brett, How much parking is @ Riverview area. I might come down & Bring a Twin & My 5th wheel Camper........ I have generator built in. Just need parking space.

one thing about riverview is its perfect for rv"s and campers(5th wheels)...charlestons is good but this has probably double the parking space..lots of open land..lake is big

also and usually never gets to rough..

Back