Hyperfomance Products

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mak

I emailed to them a couple of days ago to inquire a few products.Till todayhaven't got any reply.I was wondering is it still a holiday in U.S or they have a policy of not replying for shipping outside U.S?

Can anyone please help me to suggest a better hobby shop which supply outboard power head and the whole complete unit. Basically I am looking for a MAC or CMB .Thanks for any input

Gary Preusse of G&M Models carries most outboard supplies. He can only be reached by phone at 630-279-2451. It is a holiday through Monday

Lohring Miller

Thanks Lohring for the information,anyway I will wait till after new year.Happy New Year.

I've heard of them being kind of slow in answering e-mails, you may not get one until after the first of the year. I do know of some people that have inquired about their products and they were just as vague as they are on their site.

mak,

You may want to contact Bob Kensill at Phil's Hobby in Fort Wayne,IN he is a

avid Outboard enthusiast. 260-426-5056

Happy New Year,

Mark Sholund

I manage to spoke to David from Hyperfomance Products today.Actually there are out of town and only back yesterday.

Called Gary from G&M too and he only carry K&B.

Back