Broward Model Boaters WELCOMES The CZAR!!!!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mt. gay rum

This weekend Dist 3 has it 4th race of the season in Ft.Lauderdale Fla.. We Welcome The Czar to our Warm and Sunny conditions... Sunscreen/hats/sunglasses is all that will be needed...

Scale and Thunderboats are looking like we will have a good turnout for these two events...

Roger will have the opportunity to drive the drop sponson Hawaii Kai (a first) in Thunderboat and Peter Muller's AWESOME SHU SHU..

Then in scale he will be at the wheel of the APPIAN JERONIMO,,, We welcome you to SUNNY SO. FLORIDA

Sorry Roger the beaches are closed that weekend for some type of Hawaian Tropic Contest.. Oh Well !!!! :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
This weekend Dist 3 has it 4th race of the season in Ft.Lauderdale Fla.. We Welcome The Czar to our Warm and Sunny conditions... Sunscreen/hats/sunglasses is all that will be needed...
Scale and Thunderboats are looking like we will have a good turnout for these two events...

Roger will have the opportunity to drive the drop sponson Hawaii Kai (a first) in Thunderboat and Peter Muller's AWESOME SHU SHU..

Then in scale he will be at the wheel of the APPAIN JERONIMO,,, We welcome you to SUNNY SO. FLORIDA

Sorry Roger the beaches are closed that weekend for some type of Hawaian Tropic Contest.. Oh Well !!!! :eek:
Hello Roger, GO Appian.............. :)

Then in scale he will be at the wheel of the APPAIN JERONIMO,,, We welcome you to SUNNY SO. FLORIDA

Hello Roger, GO Appian.............. :)
Good luck my friend looks like lane one is spoken for!!!!!!!!!!!

"Looks like lane one is spoken for!!!!!!!!!!! "

Hey Guys,

After you thaw Roger out, someone take him to Shorty's. Keep the sun screen on him, I've seen him red as a beet at San Diego Muncey Races over the years, and we don't want him to return to the PNW, glowing in the dark. Floridians know better. Ya'll have a good time and PLAY NICE !!! Go Coors Light !!! CHEERS !!! Bob Johnson

Scale class is looking good as for the entries, so this is gonna be a great race this weekend... Coors light lane one PLEASE the driver is already feeling the pressure..

Some boats dont need lane one they will just pass him on the outside,,boy thats just a kick in the prop!!!!

Only one true scale will be at this race though i think,, Appian Jeronimo--- Turbine,wings etc all these others are just sport 60s..

I know one oh boy ohberto that will have to file a flight pattern with the airport ,, its always about 10-15 ft in the air blowing over

another u-4 no name scale (sport 60)--hope he runs in the correct heat this time

true the beautifull miss 7-11.. true that is a true scale...that boat is called the bouy collector...hope the owner has a good since of humor

Hweh Mike - Bring it on. Oh Boy will be finishing every heat, ahead of that sweet scale of yours. ;)

that is correct i will be finishing lap 6 while you will be starting lap six,,,,back at ya... Czar remember you are in lane 10!!!!!!!!!

''another u-4 no name scale (sport 60)--hope he runs in the correct heat this time ''

as long as we dont play the B.S. MARBLE game!!!!!!! and HE puts down the wrong heat.

true the beautifull miss 7-11.. true that is a true scale...that boat is called the bouy collector...hope the owner has a good since of humor

Mikey

WOW, buoy collector! I resemble that incineration. Just because I take out a few buoys along the way you get nicknamed. LOL

Bill

Yep, thats right, everyone in scale has a nickname, CP.

But most can't be used on this board, we'd be banned from the place if we did

mine would shock most people, cause it ain't twinkle toes

Rick

Czar is in route to Sunny and HOT so fla,,, Appian is ready ...Charlies Girl has gone through her pre race inspections and ready to go...looking forward to a great weekend... will keep you posted on how the CZAR does!!!!! :lol: Hopefully will keep him out of the sun... B)

Back